Wuhan citizens/nurses exposes the CCP and the true scale of the coronavirus

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
It's worth watching these videos to understand the scale of the coronavirus and how powerless Chinese citizens living in China truly are. Not all Chinese people are brainwashed. These courageous individuals are risking their safety by using VPNs to expose the CCP and it's lies to the world.

Over 100k are already infected by the coronavirus not 1k.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Seriously, fuck the CHinese government by undermining the seriousness of the virus; it could turn out to be a worldwide pandemia thanks to their incompetence.
I hope the citizens stay as safe as they can, and I hope these people remain safe because China is not below hunting them down for speaking the truth.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
Wasn’t this debunked? Stop spreading fake news Jesus Christ.

Wuhan nurse video'
Different versions of a "whistleblower" video, alleged to have been taken by a "doctor" or a "nurse" in Hubei province, have racked up million views on various social media platforms and mentioned in numerous online reports.

The most popular version was uploaded to YouTube by a Korean user, and included English and Korean subtitles - the video has since been taken down.

According to the English subtitles, the woman is a nurse in a Wuhan hospital. However, she does not claim to be either a nurse or a doctor in the video at all. This seems to be merely an assumption on the part of those who have uploaded various versions of the video to social media.

The woman, who does not identify herself, is wearing protective suit in an unknown location. However, her suit and mask do not match the ones worn by medical staff in Hubei.

Due to a lockdown being enforced by the authorities, it is difficult to verify videos from the province. But she makes a number of unsubstantiated claims about the virus, making it unlikely for her to be a nurse or a paramedic.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
Seriously, fuck the CHinese government by undermining the seriousness of the virus; it could turn out to be a worldwide pandemia thanks to their incompetence.
I hope the citizens stay as safe as they can, and I hope these people remain safe because China is not below hunting them down for speaking the truth.
Stop overreacting people are spreading fake news because of their hate boner for China.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
And you need to stop confusing dissent for the Chinese government -which is absolutely justified- for hate towards China.
Don’t kid yourself you’re like every redditor I’ve seen. You’re type is readily available on reddit, CCP = China = chinese. Hate boner is still the same regardless if this keeps you a sleep at night be my guess. Just using this an excuse to bash China. You guys are all the same Chinese this China that then CCP this. You guys switch it up when you need to. Just stop beating around the bush it’s pathetic. Get it over with it’s fine be racist to Chinese or anyone of asian descent it’s the new hip trend now a days.

:ROFLMAO: Later gator

Last edited:

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Don’t kid yourself you’re like every redditor I’ve seen. CCP = China = chinese. Hate boner is still the same regardless if this keeps you a sleep at night be my guess. Just using this an excuse to bash China. You guys are all the same Chinese this China that then CCP this. Just stop beating around the bush it’s pathetic.
Sure, dude. Go out and get some fresh air. I'm done with you and the pathetic excuses you make to pass everything everyone has to say as hate. Troll.

Top Bottom