X1 Awards thread!! GROUP BADGE VOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moon_ravn

When will this thread come back alive so I can get my Dohyun badge

Tbh? it will come alive when there is actual good official material for the boys which is hard seeing that they only debuted 2 months ago.

Also I'll be honest and say I have been very busy lately and no one else seems even try and submit mocks. Backtrack a bit and you'll see I've been the only one to make ANY suggestions at all, which I don't have the time for rn so if the users don't help? It's really impossible for me to do all 11 members by myself and then have people only show up on the voting like it happened for the group badge.

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Tbh? it will come alive when there is actual good official material for the boys which is hard seeing that they only debuted 2 months ago.

Also I'll be honest and say I have been very busy lately and no one else seems even try and submit mocks. Backtrack a bit and you'll see I've been the only one to make ANY suggestions at all, which I don't have the time for rn so if the users don't help? It's really impossible for me to do all 11 members by myself and then have people only show up on the voting like it happened for the group badge.
Okay, I understand. Not gonna lie, I was planning to show up only for Dohyun badge as well, so I can't blame you for not wanting to carry the weight of all members' badges yourself. I'll still follow the thread but I get why it's not working at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom