BREAKING NEWS Yeonwoo and Taeha have left Momoland; Daisy still in midst of discussion with MLD Entertainment

speedthief

speedthief Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,468,746
EKjIOo4VUAYPHzE

EKjIwB9UEAAdu0H

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
Judging from the statement alone, it seems like the company saw more potential in Yeonwoo pursuing her solo activities as an actress than Momoland the group

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,745,450
Pronouns
He/Him
That's sad.

And what about Daisy? Is this still about her relationship with Yunhyeong?

huffie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭185,325
I wish Yeonwoo and Taeha well, but it does seem like bad news for the group as a whole. Especially to lose one of their more popular members. ʕ´•⍛•`ʔ I feel like MLD has done a pretty terrible job of managing Momoland since their rise to fame, seems like they don't care too much whether the group continues as long as Yeonwoo and Nancy are making money for them.
And poor Daisy is still stuck in limbo.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Momoland's case is one of the weirdest out there. Had one of the top songs of 2018 but failed to capitalise on it due to piss poor management, had 2 members practically exiled from the group for months with the company pretending they don't even exist. Crazy how they were so huge in early 2018 and fast forward to now, it seems like their days are numbered.

In terms of Taeha and Daisy, everyone could already tell they weren't going to be back. Yeonwoo leaving the group is just another case of either the company or the idol(or both) realising it's far more beneficial to them if she carries on as a full time actress. With that said, I expect the group to have a minimum of one or two more releases before inevitably disbanding. Nancy's probably next to leave.

GVK

Hopeless Multifan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,390,211
Someone please give me a ICYMI cos I definitely missed things.

paradise.mp3

HEART BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU KILLING ME Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,605
MLD really dropped the ball with them

They deserve better

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭164,600
They won't let Yeonwoo leave so easily since she's known, busy and earning money. But leaving Momoland ? I was not completely surprise I should say. When you are going into hiatus but strangely you are active (that drama with her father I think). I was thinking "maybe she will not be promoting with Momoland anymore".

Taeha and Daisy it's been too long, it's not a good news anyway

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
Damn I've been stanning them since Finding Momoland sucks MLD is treating them like shit.

But I know for certain Taeha and Daisy wanted to stay since their families have been very open about it on Instagram! Calling out the company for the injustice their kids are facing. Anyways I also see Yeonwoo leaving the company soon. They sexualized the hell outta her and didn't even take legal action against all the comments and articles she got or supported her during that Leeteuk scandal when his slimy ass came for her. Girl been getting nothing but pervy comments.

Top Bottom