ARTICLES YG’s Dara stepped foot in SM headquarters for the first time when filming “Yeri’s Room”!

Vanilla Cupcake

뉴이스트 ❤️ 동호회 🐯 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭606,065
YG’s Dara stepped foot in SM headquarters for the first time when filming “Yeri’s Room”! She was instantly captivated by the official goodies, and she even bought souvenirs for her overseas friends

Interview, article: Yuan
Photos: Youtube@덤덤 스튜디오 / DUM DUM STUDIO、IG@yerihan_bang
Translation: Vanilla Cupcake

132191-888228.jpg

Dara recently appeared as a guest star for “Yeri’s Room,” hosted by Red Velvet maknae, Yeri. Yeri was a tour guide for the day, guiding YG’s Dara on a tour.

Once inside SM’s headquarters, Dara was instantly captivated by the official product shop, “I am in touch with many overseas friends right now, and they are asking me to buy these goodies for them. (Instantly took out her cellphone) She likes both EXO and Super M, and her favorite is Kai and Baekhyun.” Yeri asked, “Does YG have something similar?” Dara noted, “Not inside the company, and not at this level.” After touring the store, Dara’s shopping bags were completely full.

132191-888205.png

132191-888206.png

132191-888207.png

Yeri mentioned, “This is the first time I spoke with unnie alone. I only met her briefly before at the TV station, but it was only because we were in the same makeup room.” Dara also said, “I have heard from other staff that Yeri has a great personality, loves to chat, and she is great at being a tour guide, and that’s why I summoned my courage to come here.”

132191-888211.png

132191-888208.png

Yeri asked, “Have you been to SM before?” Dara replied, “No~ This is the first time. Even when I walked by previously, actually…. I had that type of feeling, the feeling like you are entering enemy’s territory.” And what are her thoughts on coming to SM? Dara answered, “I have the feeling like I stepped into a kingdom full of dreams and hope. That official shop is just too cool.”

132191-888210.png

132191-888209.png

When the girls are dining in the SM restaurant, Dara spotted Super Junior printed on the cup that came with the meal, she immediately took out her phone for a picture. The two chatted a lot on the show, and even made a promise to tour YG’s new headquarters. We must anticipate the future episodes!

132191-888212.png

Top Bottom