YG Entertainment announces that they will delete the nurse outfit scene for Blackpink's Lovesick Girls MV

speedthief

speedthief Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,468,746
Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
:feelsblankie::feelsblankie::feelsblankie::feelsblankie::feelsblankie::feelsblankie:

so theyre gonna.....delete and reupload the mv??????
I think they can edit it while it's still uploaded. They did the same thing for "How You Like That" to delete some other controversial aspects from Lisa's scene.

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
Not to sound like a Korean man or whatever but I really do think they only got mad at this bc she's pretty... like the costume isn't even that sexy it's just Jennie is. Also the type of 1950s ww2 nurse outfit she's wearing doesn't even exist anymore so it's not like sexy school uniforms that kids actually wear. Also "feminist" darling MMM wore a way more sexy version and no one made a peep.

On the other hand, I read an article about it and apparently 1 in 3 female medical workers in SK are sexually assaulted so I understand the sensitivity I just think it's misdirected. In these times I'm sure YG did not want to offend medical workers of all people so I get the decision.

Top Bottom