Your favourite japanese animation movie?

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,950
Pronouns
She/Her
'Howl's Moving Castle', 'Spirited Away', 'Princess Mononoke', 'Castle In The Sky' & 'Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind'💜
My fave out of them is 'Howl's Moving Castle' though🥰

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,489,125
there are tons of good Anime movies but sometimes i feel is just too hard to pick one that isn't from Ghibli

one that i like a lot and that i rarely see being commented is "Hana to Alice Satsujin Jiken" or "The Case of Hana and Alice" from 2015, is actually a prequel of the 2004 movie "Hana to Alice" the later which i haven't seen yet but one day i plan to since the animated movie being set before gives more context to the story

without spoilers a short intro of the plot, Alice's parents divorced and she and her mom moved to a new town, everything is going well until she is assigned the seat of a student that disappeared under mysterious circumstances and rumors say his death was caused due to a curse, because she sat on the same seat now everyone believes she is also cursed which results in her becoming an outcast in her class and after hearing details of the incident she decides to investigate the supposed murder but her only clue is her neighbor Hana who is the only witness to what really happened but unfortunately for her Hana happens to be Hikikomori so she isn't particularly sociable...

Top Bottom