you're WEAK if haven't listened to utapri!

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
when u said jpop i wasnt expecting utapri! i watched a whole anime about them :omgwhat: :omgwhat: :omgwhat: :omgwhat: :omgwhat: :omgwhat:
oh really? yeah, i've watched the anime too. not all of it yet though i just love the music! sometimes there's even utapri songs that haven't made it in the anime but have been released otherwise as cds and such. if only japan made it easier to access..... :brbdying:

I like the first one
“Wa woh [japanese lyrics] wa woh”

Original resonance was probably my second fave :ShockedPar:
yay i'm glad you liked them, then! thank you for listening and not letting my thread flop! i really appreciate it :shablob: :hearteu:

The instrumental is super addictive :omgwhat:
yeah, that's what gets me hooked on their songs probably 65% of the time or something... thank you for giving them a chance and not letting my thread flop! i really appreciate it :shablob: :hearteu:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
oh really? yeah, i've watched the anime too. not all of it yet though i just love the music! sometimes there's even utapri songs that haven't made it in the anime but have been released otherwise as cds and such. if only japan made it easier to access..... :brbdying:

yay i'm glad you liked them, then! thank you for listening and not letting my thread flop! i really appreciate it :shablob: :hearteu:

yeah, that's what gets me hooked on their songs probably 65% of the time or something... thank you for giving them a chance and not letting my thread flop! i really appreciate it :shablob: :hearteu:
No problem! i Tend to listen to the music people recommend me cause it's always nice getting to know new music and knowing more of other's taste
thanks for the recommendations :heartublob:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
I stopped watching this after Season 1 but all these songs really slap (minus No.1). I will definitely continue to listen to their stuff wow :wow:
i'm really happy to hear that! thank you for listening! like i said in another post, sometimes they release music that hasn't even made it into their anime series, so it's not always easily accessible. you can browse that utapri-music tumblr blog for more music at your own pace though! that's what i'm using right now. :wow:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
yeah the show had a lot of bops! i've heard anything that wasnt in the anime tho. thanks for sharing vampire :wow:

Top Bottom