youth with you

lococococococococo

Girl Group Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,350
youth with you is the only survival show I've watched from the start, My favorite is Yu Yan. I have noticed that most of my favorites were vocalist so i think I am mostly attracted to vocalist. what about you all?

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,259
Roada Xu bc of those god-tier vocals. Haven't seen Youth with You for a few weeks bc Produce Camp is on and I got sidetracked with Xu Yiyang & Chen Zuoxuan on that show instead. Plus this season of QCYN is long AF more than twice the length of S2...

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
honestly i've fallen for majority of the girls, especially the vocals ghfdgh. i hope a lot of the eliminated vocals can find a successful career now, like Chen Jue, Fu Ruqiao, and Zhang Yu, etc. Zhang Chuhan (Bunny) is eliminated now and i knew she wouldnt make it, but i loved her on the show and hope she doesnt leave the industry like her parent want her too. I like Yu Yan a lot too she's really cool and talented, i very much want her in the top9. i think i'd go on forever naming all the trainees i like and there's only one out of the current top20(?) that i dont really care for...
i really wanna talk about keni, shaking, and roada who've stood out a lot to me as well through the course of the show

lococococococococo

Girl Group Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,350
roada is wonderful I really want her in top 9along with yu yan
Roada Xu bc of those god-tier vocals. Haven't seen Youth with You for a few weeks bc Produce Camp is on and I got sidetracked with Xu Yiyang & Chen Zuoxuan on that show instead. Plus this season of QCYN is long AF more than twice the length of S2...

lococococococococo

Girl Group Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,350
honestly i've fallen for majority of the girls, especially the vocals ghfdgh. i hope a lot of the eliminated vocals can find a successful career now, like Chen Jue, Fu Ruqiao, and Zhang Yu, etc. Zhang Chuhan (Bunny) is eliminated now and i knew she wouldnt make it, but i loved her on the show and hope she doesnt leave the industry like her parent want her too. I like Yu Yan a lot too she's really cool and talented, i very much want her in the top9. i think i'd go on forever naming all the trainees i like and there's only one out of the current top20(?) that i dont really care for...
i really wanna talk about keni, shaking, and roada who've stood out a lot to me as well through the course of the show
I agree, I will continue to follow these trainees even after debut or elimination I hope they all achieve their dream, even though for a lot of them they have been waiting a lot.

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
It's the only survival show i've watched to the end!

I found myself liking quite a lot of the girls, but I'm especially fond of Yuyan, Kong Xue'er and Xie Keyin though. Just because they've touched me one way or another somehow.

I'm a big fan of zuo zhuo's vocals, and I really liked chen jue, xu xinwen, xu ziyin and wang yale's voices. Zhang yu and wang qing's auditions were one of my favs, and I love Zhang yu's work. Nineone caught me with her mentoring. Zhang Chuhan surprised me, I really like her. Fu ruqiao a hidden gem and Wei chen deserved better. Zeng Keni, Daimeng and Sunrui's humour is also welcome. Liu Lingzi and Chengxuan make surprisingly good vloggers.

Top Bottom