TEASER-K ZGirls Queen, Z-Stars 2nd Single [Z-POP Dream - Singing for You][image teaser]

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
These Z-Boys and Z-Girls should focuses on their asian pop music respective though. But i kinda like this K-Pop group is multicultural instead of enthic Korean stuff.
I had a love\hate relationship with Z-POP when they first debuted. After watching their variety show, I fell in love with some of the girls. Queen is one of my favourite and since I've been dying to see Vietnam having a representation in KPOP, she is the closest person to that. One of the main reason why I cheer for them.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
I had a love\hate relationship with Z-POP when they first debuted. After watching their variety show, I fell in love with some of the girls. Queen is one of my favourite and since I've been dying to see Vietnam having a representation in KPOP, she is the closest person to that. One of the main reason why I cheer for them.
Don't mean to be stalking your posts but LIME was a girl group with Viet members :)

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
Don't mean to be stalking your posts but LIME was a girl group with Viet members :)
I know them, but they sadly disbanded in May this year...

Personally, I think Queen and Roy in Z-POP has gone further than LIME. They debuted their MV's on Genie Music, something LIME never did. However, LIME did make two korean version of their songs. And Z-POP groups has a bigger international audience than them. If the Zgroups gets to perform on any korean shows, their viet members will make history since no vietnamese has ever performen on music shows.

Top Bottom