Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
Mods usually fix it for us :christmasblob:

How do you guys get yours so good??

I tried to do Jooheon from Rush Hour.
Designer_2.jpeg
He's so cute!!!

You have to be really, really specific, add a lot of details, like I asked for her to hold a heart shaped gemstone, have heart shaped blush, glitter eyeshadow, that butterflies are surrounding her, described every material and pattern and detail etc. and that really helped.

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
He's so cute!!!

You have to be really, really specific, add a lot of details, like I asked for her to hold a heart shaped gemstone, have heart shaped blush, glitter eyeshadow, that butterflies are surrounding her, described every material and pattern and detail etc. and that really helped.
Thank you! I'll try it again <3

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
Thank you! I'll try it again <3
I think the trickiest part is finding the correct phrases and descriptions to get what you want (for example, I said I wanted a red and black plaid corset top with lots of little red belts on it, a bright red ballet tulle skirt with a glitter layer underneath, knee-length red and black plaid platform boots with black and red stripes on the platform, elbow-length black and red gloves) etc.

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the trickiest part is finding the correct phrases and descriptions to get what you want (for example, I said I wanted a red and black plaid corset top with lots of little red belts on it, a bright red ballet tulle skirt with a glitter layer underneath, knee-length red and black plaid platform boots with black and red stripes on the platform, elbow-length black and red gloves) etc.
You're totally right, because I just cannot get it to give me bright red hair? When I put it in, it just gave him pink hair (which is fair, it was poor wording on my part lol)

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
HkOOu0X.png

I tried! It doesn't want to give me the little buns on top of his head :(
Yours looks so good!!! The little sequins are adorable. That red is the exact right color. How did you get it?

Yeah, it just ignores the buns, but I think the phrasing would have to be so specific :pandasantathink:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
Yours looks so good!!! The little sequins are adorable. That red is the exact right color. How did you get it?

Yeah, it just ignores the buns, but I think the phrasing would have to be so specific :pandasantathink:
My prompt: Funko figure of K-pop idol, male, called Jooheon, wearing a driving racer leather blue white and black outfit with black leather pants with diagonal thick blue stripes, a leather jacket with a white collar and white shoulders and white stripe going down the sleeves and around the chest, and a white shirt underneath the jacket, black platform boots, bright red hair with two braided space buns on top of his head and has scarf around his neck and tons of shiny necklaces on top of it, has glitter eyeshadow, diamonds and glitter and sparkles surrounding him. Holding a microphone. The Funko is displayed inside a Funko box with Joohoney text and Monsta X logo for the box, allowing visibility of the figure, typography, 3D render

CrKlYZg.png

It won't give me buns on his head the same way it wouldn't allow me to give Agust D long black hair, it kept making it short (sexist AI?)

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
My prompt: Funko figure of K-pop idol, male, called Jooheon, wearing a driving racer leather blue white and black outfit with black leather pants with diagonal thick blue stripes, a leather jacket with a white collar and white shoulders and white stripe going down the sleeves and around the chest, and a white shirt underneath the jacket, black platform boots, bright red hair with two braided space buns on top of his head and has scarf around his neck and tons of shiny necklaces on top of it, has glitter eyeshadow, diamonds and glitter and sparkles surrounding him. Holding a microphone. The Funko is displayed inside a Funko box with Joohoney text and Monsta X logo for the box, allowing visibility of the figure, typography, 3D render

CrKlYZg.png

It won't give me buns on his head the same way it wouldn't allow me to give Agust D long black hair, it kept making it short (sexist AI?)
Wow! Thank you!

See, this is why AI needs to do one of those workplace sensitivity classes :PolicePar:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
Ehhhh close enough, for some reason it refuses to cover her stomach lol. But it gets the distinct sleeves right every time!
Designer_1.jpeg

dreamcatcher-yoohyeon.jpg

forever iconic
tumblr_p8igb67ehv1rjzfjko2_500.gif
It's adorable! Pretty close, I'd say! Maybe try something like 'long top' or 'high waisted shorts' or both. Sometimes it gets buggy and doesn't want to do a certain thing, which sucks, but yours looks so cute regardless.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,150
It's adorable! Pretty close, I'd say! Maybe try something like 'long top' or 'high waisted shorts' or both. Sometimes it gets buggy and doesn't want to do a certain thing, which sucks, but yours looks so cute regardless.
I shouted at it everyway I could think to, she refuses. The bot says free the midriff! :poggers: Weirdly specifying "with bangs" in the hair seems to break the ENTIRE prompt too, it goes wayyyy off.

chomp chomp

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
Ehhhh close enough, for some reason it refuses to cover her stomach lol. But it gets the distinct sleeves right every time!
Designer_1.jpeg

dreamcatcher-yoohyeon.jpg

forever iconic
tumblr_p8igb67ehv1rjzfjko2_500.gif
not a sexy funko :poggers:

I shouted at it everyway I could think to, she refuses. The bot says free the midriff! :poggers: Weirdly specifying "with bangs" in the hair seems to break the ENTIRE prompt too, it goes wayyyy off.
When I went back, I realized that it is pretty specific about commas!

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,800
not a sexy funko :poggers:

When I went back, I realized that it is pretty specific about commas!
Yeah, it's comma specific! And I sometimes tried 'fringe' instead of bangs and that worked better.

Top Bottom