Dempagumi.inc announces disbandment

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,548,625

i wasn't really a fan of the group but is still sad, i mean they are one of the J groups that have been around for so long in different incarnations and that have been the staging point for several big idols (Nagi Nemoto for example)

most of the members are part of other sub units and groups so i guess they are going to continue one way or another, next year is going to be their final concert

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,548,625
hope Kaname Rin joins Niji no Conquistador or goes back to MEME TOKYO, she would be a really good fit for the former and she was already part of the later some time ago, both are from the same company so why not?

also with her and Nagi out i gues Nemopero are definitely not coming back

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,548,625
Never imagined them disbanding
i believe they were Dearstage's first group so basically they lost their "akb" they must feel confident in the other groups of their line up if so although it says that it was the members who wanted to disband

i wonder about that because the group itself could probably continue even with new members

also i knew there was a gap but seems the biggest age difference between members of a group may have been between Dempagumi's member Furukawa Mirin (37) and Takasaki Hina (17) that's a 20 year gap!

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭196,200
Pronouns
He/Him
I thought they'd be one of those groups that just continued indefinitely forever. All those new members in 2021 seemed like confirmation of that but I guess plans have changed.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,548,625
I thought they'd be one of those groups that just continued indefinitely forever. All those new members in 2021 seemed like confirmation of that but I guess plans have changed.
really unexpected i thought that at some point there were going to be more line up changes, for example of the earliest members, but not disbandment

at least they are going to be around until early 2025

Top Bottom