♡ Official Kep1er Badge Voting Thread 2024 ♡ Status: Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,070
kepbanner1.png

Hello, and welcome to the official Kep1er badge voting thread for Award Season 2024! 💜

3QjOYE9.png

kepcurrentbadges.png

0NXYke7.png

• No fantaken images. To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.​
  • Only HQ pictures. For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.​
  • No heavily edited images. The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.​
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images. They just don't look good when sized down.​
  • Face should be centered. For aesthetic purposes.​
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases). We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.​
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed. If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.​
  • Instagram Pictures. Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.​
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed. Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.​
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable. These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.​
  • Zooms. Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.​
  • Final submission. The Awards team reserves the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.​
OP rules:
  • All suggestions should be images that were released in October 2022 or later. Please do not suggest images that were released prior to this date!​
  • Badge holders who were keeping a badge prior to June 5th, 2024 will have their votes counted as double for that badge. All other votes will be counted as normal.​
  • All current badges will be included as an option in the final voting rounds - this is in case there are any fans who aren't fond of any of our new suggestions and would like to vote to keep the badge as it is.​

EKbpziJ.png

Timezone = EST

June 8th - June 13th ‣ Suggestions for all badges
June 14th - June 16th ‣ Preliminary voting for Yujin, Xiaoting, Hikaru, Hiyyih, and Yeseo
June 17th - June 19th ‣ Final voting for all badges

Deadline: August 31st

*may be subject to change

LexsXbJ.png

Suggestion Form
Username:
Original photo:
Mock:

7KSLtdc.png

If you would like to be notified when a new round begins, please let me know and I can add you to the tag list!

Tag List:
@Mina

bo4B61a.png

-​

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,070
Honestly, some of the existing badges are still really nice and most of their photoshoots didn't look good in badge form or don't meet the guidelines, so I don't have many suggestions... :TzuyuKek:

I'll keep looking for materials though - I mostly focused on trying to find pictures for Yujin since her badge is the oldest and we weren't able to update it when we made the badges for the other members, although her current badge is still nice and she hasn't really changed that much.

-

Username: @tokki
Original photos: x x x x x x
Mock:
yujin1.png
yujin2.png
yujin3.png
mashiro1-1.png
hiyyih1.png
youngeun1.png

(I saved the PSDs so if the colors are weird on any of these, dw they can be fixed later lol)

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
heard someone say they were in need of some Yujin. Welllllp long time Cheshire at your service here.

EDIT : Please see below post for recropped versions :hulaminus:

Last edited:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
I shall work on the other members in the morning, it is about 12 am here :hulaminus:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,610
Pronouns
she/her
Add me to the tag list please, I’ll come with my Chaehyun suggestion sometime soon:LovePar:

Username: @tokki
Original photos: x x x x x x
Mock:
mashiro1.png
This one is heavenly, nothings gonna top this one I fear…

heard someone say they were in need of some Yujin. Welllllp long time Cheshire at your service here.

username: gatoelblue
original: x x x x x x x x x x x x
mocks:
hTzr8Ma.png
KCqcW8m.png
2xxuED8.png
OHixp9O.png
N87PrSU.png
9ClK8zQ.png
EArhytR.png
6Sjxp3B.png
CMP0UPo.png
VEbmgfI.png
gGK9DSn.png
KazAroF.png
What settings do you have for your corners? I don’t think these are correct sizes for the corners, compare with tokki’s badges and you’ll see hers are more rounded :unsure: Are you using Photoshop?

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
Add me to the tag list please, I’ll come with my Chaehyun suggestion sometime soon:LovePar:

This one is heavenly, nothings gonna top this one I fear…

What settings do you have for your corners? I don’t think these are correct sizes for the corners, compare with tokki’s badges and you’ll see hers are more rounded :unsure: Are you using Photoshop?
Yes I am using Photoshop. 👀

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,610
Pronouns
she/her
Yes I am using Photoshop. 👀

Are your corners 20 pixels like in the pic below?

frlPUj1_d.webp

Also I just wanted to let you know that some of your suggestions were before Oct 2022 which is the cutoff that the OP put in the rules

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,610
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Mina
Original photo: x
Mock:
4r9yUz6.png

i might replace this one with another coloring but for now it'll do :youdontsay:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
Are your corners 20 pixels like in the pic below?

frlPUj1_d.webp

Also I just wanted to let you know that some of your suggestions were before Oct 2022 which is the cutoff that the OP put in the rules
I just noticed that too, the doublast album came out in June 2022 :peepoblanket:

Lemme try this again

original: x x x x x x x
Mocks:
Sn929fu.png
7BY9rZ6.png
QBv0YQz.png
iDJExbj.png
uZVAL5z.png
IuMhe0F.png
tws4Aaw.png

@tokki these are the updated ones, removing older promo photos from the lineup and recropped

Last edited:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,610
Pronouns
she/her
I just noticed that too, the doublast album came out in June 2022 :peepoblanket:

Lemme try this again

original: x x x x x x x x x x
Mocks:
zNBXEOZ.png
Sn929fu.png
uYRUToV.png
7BY9rZ6.png
QBv0YQz.png
1qxLQp7.png
iDJExbj.png
uZVAL5z.png
IuMhe0F.png
tws4Aaw.png

@tokki these are the updated ones, removing older promo photos from the lineup and recropped

They look good now :poggers: But 1, 3 and 6 are from First Impact so they should prob be scrapped as well fdghgdjdf

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
felt that 😭 I wish their Japanese photoshoots were more accessible because they actually had some decent ones there but there aren't really scans for most of them :sweat:
I ended up going on chinese search engine Bilibili to find some Xiaoting options... not even gonna lie. Google keeps showing me meh ones. and for the other girls I may or may not be checking Naver :sweat: :mochabearfire:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
Yujin pt deux

original: x x x x x x x x x

Mocks:
0wWixeb.png
7tLCELW.png
CYO6zcw.png
JfKtNuo.png
hHsAdhL.png
idLwa7r.png
o52k9dQ.png
FM3SXbC.png
1TNjRYp.png

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,070
btw if anyone wants to be a keeper for Hikaru (and actually intends to get her badge and keep it...), please let me know! her old badge got deleted due to not having enough keepers who actually went and got the badge after they promised that they would :sweat: we'll be able to add it back if there are enough people who will properly keep it but if there's not interest, we won't be able to hold voting for hers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom