✩ Official MADEIN Badge Voting Thread ✩ Status: Waiting for debut teasers!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
FCcCGuL.png

Hello and welcome to the official MADEIN badge voting thread!

llguidelines.png
  • No fantaken images. To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
  • Only HQ pictures. For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.
  • No heavily edited images. The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images. They just don't look good when sized down.
  • Face should be centered. For aesthetic purposes.
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases). We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed. If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.
  • Instagram Pictures. Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed. Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable. These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.
  • Zooms. Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
  • Final submission. The Awards team reserves the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.

OP rules:
  • Suggestions are limited to max 4 mocks per member, per user - remember that quality > quantity!
KEEPERS
All badges need at least 2 keepers to be added into the system. Please only request to be a keeper for badges that you plan to claim when they are added into the system! Badges that have less than 2 keepers in the system are subject to deletion during annual purges.
MADEIN
LIMELIGHT​
MiU​
Suhye​
Gaeun​
SerinaNagomi
@tokki @Mina @tokki @Mina@tokki @Mina

SCHEDULE

Timezone = EST, all rounds end at 11:59pm

June 13th - June 16th ‣ LIMELIGHT badge suggestions
June 17th - June 19th ‣ LIMELIGHT badge voting
August 3rd - August 11th ‣ MADEIN group badge suggestions
August 12th - August 16th ‣ MADEIN group badge voting

*may be subject to change
**member badges will be done at a later date after reviewing available material

SUGGESTIONS

Suggestion Form

Username:
Original photo:
Mock:

TAG LIST

If you would like to be notified when a new round begins, please let me know and I can add you to the tag list!

Tag List:

WINNERS
coming soon! <3​

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
Username: choively
Original photo: x x
Mock:
CrV8MJ8.png
43Bv0dv.png
hi! we're just doing the group badge right now since I think we'll get more material in a few months for the members :sweat: but I can save these to be included then!

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,957,442
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
hi! we're just doing the group badge right now since I think we'll get more material in a few months for the members :sweat: but I can save these to be included then!
oh oopsie >_> :poggers: but yes pleassse >.<

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
Final voting for the group badge is now open until June 19th at 11:59pm EST!
Since there's only one suggestion, it'll just be a yes/no vote~ :poggers:

group2-1.png

---

VOTING FORM
Username:
Are you happy with this being our group badge?:​

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭249,360
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Mina
Are you happy with this being our group badge?: very much yes:poggers:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
Results:​
Yes​
No​
Mina
tokki​
we were the only voters so I guess this will be our badge! :peepopbirthday:

group2-1.png

---
Regarding the member badges, I think it would be better to wait a little bit more for those because they should be announcing the new members soon and maybe they will have some new photoshoots released or a comeback planned shortly after, so we will be able to get more pictures to work with then :poggers:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
well :TzuyuKek:
I guess we can make another group badge when we do the members' badges and change the LIMELIGHT badge to be a subunit badge in the system instead :poggers:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
well :TzuyuKek:
I guess we can make another group badge when we do the members' badges and change the LIMELIGHT badge to be a subunit badge in the system instead :poggers:
I've gone ahead and renamed the category and changed the LIMELIGHT badge description to reflect it being a subunit of MADEIN - if more info comes out that makes this not make sense, we can just fix it again however is necessary :TzuyuKek: but I think this will be fine

I also have moved and renamed Mashiro and Yeseo's badges as they were already confirmed as members! :peepopbirthday: We will be able to update their photos again next Awards Season since they were already updated with Kep1er's badges this year and we probably won't get a lot of new material for them by the end of this Awards Season anyways

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
We got our official lineup announcement today! :)

Mashiro and Yeseo already have badges in the system, but we will be able to make badges for MiU, Suhye, Gaeun, Serina, and Nagomi in this thread - as well as a group badge for MADEIN. I think we can go ahead and do the group badge stuff soon, and then wait until we get more comeback teasers to do the members' badges? We might get some photoshoots in the next few weeks as well, I think.
If anyone wants to be a keeper for any of these badges, just let me know and I will add you to the list!​

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor Proud Solo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,400
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i'm ok with just submitting all those phots for badges. unless you wanna wait for more content.

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭249,360
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
she/her
You can add me as a keeper for the group badge + Serinago as well

The profile pics are cute and would fit as badges, but like you said I think it's better to wait in case there is nicer material; especially considering we have a debut and apparently 10 brand deals around the corner. We should vote on the group badge asap however :pandasantacookie:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭580,970
Minopolis Coins
Going to go ahead and open group badge suggestions now then until August 11th at 11:59pm EST! :)

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭249,360
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Username: @tokki
Original photo: n/a, made in Photoshop
Mock:
zITf1zN.png

the sparkles in the logo oh it's the little touch that was missing for the one you showed me before... miss tokki you ate again
a56.gif

Top Bottom