✬ Official Stray Kids OTP Badge Voting Thread 2024 ✬ | Status: Hyunlix Badge Voting Finished/ Waiting for Wildcard / Suggestions Open For Other OTPs

Vote for the Hyunlix Badge

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
GQWw6r0boAE_LVb

Welcome to the Stray Kids OTP Badge Voting Thread!

General Guidelines
  • No fantaken images.
    To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves, fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.​
  • Only HQ pictures.
    For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.​
  • No heavily edited images.
    The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.​
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images.
    They just don't look good when sized down.​
  • Face should be centered.
    For aesthetic purposes.​
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases).
    We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.​
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed.
    If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.​
  • Instagram Pictures.
    Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.​
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed.
    Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.​
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable.
    These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.​
  • Zooms.
    Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.​
  • Final submission.
    The Awards team reserves the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.​

OTP/Sub-Unit Guidelines
No more than three people in an OTP badge
Selfies are allowed, however, fantakens are not
Screenshots are fine but should be high quality

SCHEDULE
June 23 - June 26: Suggestions OPEN
June 27 - July 3rd: Voting for Hyunlix

July 4 - TBA: Possible Wildcard Suggestions for Hyunlix/Suggestions for other OTPS Ongoing
August 31st - Last Day to Submit Badges

As of now, I have purchased a Badge Request Form for Hyunlix, but if anyone wants any other Stray Kids Ship Badges, please purchase a form and we can add those suggestions here!

Currently Desired OTP Badges
Hyunlix

Please use the form below when submitting your mocks:

Username:
Badge:
Mock(s)
Original Image link(s):

VOTING FINISHED
Hyunlix:

VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png

CURRENT WINNER

uiLj0RH.png

Stray Kids will be having a comeback on 7/19, which means wildcard options can pop up in the near future. Because we have time before Awards Season finishes, I will hold off on submitting the badge until after the comeback in case we want a newer picture for the badge.

Otherwise, if there is no better alternative suggested, we will submit the winning badge for Hyunlix!

Other Stray Kids OTP Suggestions are still open!

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK MOFOS I NEED A HYUNLIX BADGE RIGHT NOW TODAY

I OFFER THESE SUGGESTION FOR THE BADGE

SO PURE :peepoblanket: SO PERFECT

BACKUP INCASE ANY HATERS ARE VOTING

hyunlix-fanart-v0-31ezy4hvbaba1.jpg

I will upload them to Imgur and then request for some mocks to be made so we can officially submit them

Last edited:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭830,617
i can keep/vote for hyunlix badges :poggers:

been a hot minute since i've listened to any of their music or consumed their content in general, but i do like stray kids and hyunlix has always had cute interactions

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
i can keep/vote for hyunlix badges :poggers:

been a hot minute since i've listened to any of their music or consumed their content in general, but i do like stray kids and hyunlix has always had cute interactions

giphy.gif

GOD BLESS

I'm just waiting for some mocks to be made :heartublob:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I just want to ask, is this a thread only to make a Hyunlix badge? Or for the whole group in general?

Any Group OTP Badge! :peepopbirthday:But I only bought an Awards Request Form for Hyunlix so if you want a ship and buy a form for it, let me know and we can add suggestions for those ships, too!:wow:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm still waiting on my mocks to be made, so I may extend the duration of the suggestions :feelsblankie: That suggestion period was just for Hyunlix, but if another badge gets added to the voting, there will be more time to suggest for those so don't worry.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
JK they're ready! :peepoblanket:

VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png
Uvz7Kk0.png

Does everyone like these crops? If not, let me know and I can try to ask for alternative ones to be made!

~~~

Suggesting:

Username: Ddeona Oneul Bame
Badge:
Mock(s):
VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png

Original Image link(s):
1, 2

Top Bottom