✬ Official Stray Kids OTP Badge Voting Thread 2024 ✬ | Status: Hyunlix Badge Voting Finished/ Waiting for Wildcard / Suggestions Open For Other OTPs

Vote for the Hyunlix Badge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Dis must be the one :angry:

uiLj0RH.png
I think Felix looks better in the other one :heartublob: At least we have a tie-breaker now.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We will have one more day for suggestions for Hyunlix :peepopbirthday:

Current suggestions:
VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png

Right now, there are no other Stray Kids OTP badges :feelsblankie:So if you do want your OTP added, you'll need to buy a form in the shop and then I can add them to the list of badges to vote for:peepopbirthday:

I do understand that there's a comeback about to happen, though, so if some fire pics pop up, we can also always do a wildcard round. :jy:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I doubt there will be anymore suggestions so if it ends up being just the two for Hyunlix, I'll start the voting for them in a little while. Suggestions for any other OTPs will continue. :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
VOTING OPEN

Please vote for your preferred badge in the poll:

VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png

Since I can't seem to do multiple poll questions, please also post a reply with your vote and whether or not you intend to keep the badge!

Username:
Voting For Badge:
Keeper: Y/N

Voting will be open for a week, afterwards we can consider wildcard options!

Suggestions for other Stray Kids OTPs will remain open!
@ ing people who expressed interest in keeping :peepopbirthday:

@Vampire , @Wensuelrene

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭831,267
Username: Vampire
Voting For Badge: 2, Felix looks happier in it :poggers:
Keeper: yes, I'll keep it once it is in the system!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Voting will close sometime later today, but it looks like badge #2 will be the winner!

uiLj0RH.png

If everyone's happy with it, we can keep it. :peepopbirthday: They've been dropping comeback teasers, though, so I will allow a brief period of time to allow for possible wildcard options to pop up since it would be unfortunate if we got something even cuter when I already submitted this badge :uwot:

Right now, there have been a couple cute pics, but I'm not sure that they would make good badges without a bunch of editing since they're not directly next to each other. :peepoblanket:

Now if they drop a selca... :sehunehh:

Fortunately, I think we have until August to submit the winner and their comeback is this month, so we should hopefully have some time if we do want a wildcard. :fab:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,450
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I miscalculated on the time voting would end, but nothing changed since yesterday. Here's the winning badge! :peepopbirthday:

uiLj0RH.png

As I mentioned yesterday, since their comeback is in just about two weeks, I will wait a little while in the event we get some new cute pictures that we might prefer for the badge as a wildcard option since I don't want to be too hasty (even though I need this badge right now today :peepoblanket:) and miss out on something cuter and more recent. And if so, we'll vote between the winner and that/those option(s). If not, I'll submit this as the winner for Hyunlix!

The other Stray Kids OTPs still have no badges, so I will still allow suggesting and voting for those for the time being if anyone wants to purchase a badge request form for them~ :fab:

Thanks for your cooperation so far!

@Wensuelrene , @Vampire

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭831,267
I miscalculated on the time voting would end, but nothing changed since yesterday. Here's the winning badge! :peepopbirthday:

uiLj0RH.png

As I mentioned yesterday, since their comeback is in just about two weeks, I will wait a little while in the event we get some new cute pictures that we might prefer for the badge as a wildcard option since I don't want to be too hasty (even though I need this badge right now today :peepoblanket:) and miss out on something cuter and more recent. And if so, we'll vote between the winner and that/those option(s). If not, I'll submit this as the winner for Hyunlix!

The other Stray Kids OTPs still have no badges, so I will still allow suggesting and voting for those for the time being if anyone wants to purchase a badge request form for them~ :fab:

Thanks for your cooperation so far!

@Wensuelrene , @Vampire
It's a cute badge that I'm happy with, but I also agree that waiting for potential new pictures from the upcoming comeback is a good idea, too—just in case! Thank you for you work :poggers:

Top Bottom