✬ Official Stray Kids OTP Badge Voting Thread 2024 ✬ | Status: Finished! Thank You for Participating!

Vote for the Hyunlix Badge

• 1 (Original Winner)

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Dis must be the one :angry:

uiLj0RH.png
I think Felix looks better in the other one :heartublob: At least we have a tie-breaker now.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We will have one more day for suggestions for Hyunlix :peepopbirthday:

Current suggestions:
VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png

Right now, there are no other Stray Kids OTP badges :feelsblankie:So if you do want your OTP added, you'll need to buy a form in the shop and then I can add them to the list of badges to vote for:peepopbirthday:

I do understand that there's a comeback about to happen, though, so if some fire pics pop up, we can also always do a wildcard round. :jy:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I doubt there will be anymore suggestions so if it ends up being just the two for Hyunlix, I'll start the voting for them in a little while. Suggestions for any other OTPs will continue. :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
VOTING OPEN

Please vote for your preferred badge in the poll:

VlTDjwa.png
uiLj0RH.png

Since I can't seem to do multiple poll questions, please also post a reply with your vote and whether or not you intend to keep the badge!

Username:
Voting For Badge:
Keeper: Y/N

Voting will be open for a week, afterwards we can consider wildcard options!

Suggestions for other Stray Kids OTPs will remain open!
@ ing people who expressed interest in keeping :peepopbirthday:

@Vampire , @Wensuelrene

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,050
Username: Vampire
Voting For Badge: 2, Felix looks happier in it :poggers:
Keeper: yes, I'll keep it once it is in the system!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Voting will close sometime later today, but it looks like badge #2 will be the winner!

uiLj0RH.png

If everyone's happy with it, we can keep it. :peepopbirthday: They've been dropping comeback teasers, though, so I will allow a brief period of time to allow for possible wildcard options to pop up since it would be unfortunate if we got something even cuter when I already submitted this badge :uwot:

Right now, there have been a couple cute pics, but I'm not sure that they would make good badges without a bunch of editing since they're not directly next to each other. :peepoblanket:

Now if they drop a selca... :sehunehh:

Fortunately, I think we have until August to submit the winner and their comeback is this month, so we should hopefully have some time if we do want a wildcard. :fab:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭554,470
A legend, a queen. She deserves it.

uiLj0RH.png

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

I suppose we can see if anything will look nice for a wildcard, but I think what won is the best option :ToughPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I miscalculated on the time voting would end, but nothing changed since yesterday. Here's the winning badge! :peepopbirthday:

uiLj0RH.png

As I mentioned yesterday, since their comeback is in just about two weeks, I will wait a little while in the event we get some new cute pictures that we might prefer for the badge as a wildcard option since I don't want to be too hasty (even though I need this badge right now today :peepoblanket:) and miss out on something cuter and more recent. And if so, we'll vote between the winner and that/those option(s). If not, I'll submit this as the winner for Hyunlix!

The other Stray Kids OTPs still have no badges, so I will still allow suggesting and voting for those for the time being if anyone wants to purchase a badge request form for them~ :fab:

Thanks for your cooperation so far!

@Wensuelrene , @Vampire

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,050
I miscalculated on the time voting would end, but nothing changed since yesterday. Here's the winning badge! :peepopbirthday:

uiLj0RH.png

As I mentioned yesterday, since their comeback is in just about two weeks, I will wait a little while in the event we get some new cute pictures that we might prefer for the badge as a wildcard option since I don't want to be too hasty (even though I need this badge right now today :peepoblanket:) and miss out on something cuter and more recent. And if so, we'll vote between the winner and that/those option(s). If not, I'll submit this as the winner for Hyunlix!

The other Stray Kids OTPs still have no badges, so I will still allow suggesting and voting for those for the time being if anyone wants to purchase a badge request form for them~ :fab:

Thanks for your cooperation so far!

@Wensuelrene , @Vampire
It's a cute badge that I'm happy with, but I also agree that waiting for potential new pictures from the upcoming comeback is a good idea, too—just in case! Thank you for you work :poggers:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Two days till comeback, prior to any possible post-release selcas, the only POSSIBLE alternatives that I could see recently are so close to greatness but I don't think they'd work as nicely as the current winner :peepoblanket:

These are hot pics, but they're just far enough apart that I think the badge would look awkward. + They're not cute and smiley :peepoblanket:

GSe3IMzWQAEvD7-

GSe3IMyWcAEoC5V

Then there's the teaser pic which is omega hot but it's a bit dark that it might need to be edited and they're still so far apart that they'll look super tiny in badge form. :peepoblanket:

GSDQV_RaoAADSYf

HUULLL, I'm still manifesting a SINGLE selca.

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm going to wait till the end of the month at bare minimum for wildacard options, since they probably have a few more stages. I really doubt we'll be getting much after that though :yooheadache:

Right now, we have these as potential wildcard photos

GSe3IMzWQAEvD7-

GSe3IMyWcAEoC5V

GSDQV_RaoAADSYf

GS613DYXQAAjy6h

GS613DnXkAA93LV

@Vampire thots?? :wootonew:

Reminder that we can use screencaps from official content, so I may try to see if there's good shots in all the Spotify content that came out recently or the Japan Shop posts they made recently.

Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed.

I'll look for some today and tomorrow and see what I can find since that might be easier than just praying for a selca every day :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,200
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HEAVILY CONSIDERING LOOKING FOR A SCREENCAP FROM HERE MAYBE

THEY'RE WAY TOO GIGGLY AND HAPPY AND CUTE

OR THE SPOTIFY?

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL VIDEO ON THEIR CHANNEL SO POSSIBLY?

I think some of these are cute but do they qualify? :yooheadache:

Top Bottom