✬ Official Stray Kids OTP Badge Voting Thread 2024 ✬ | Status: Finished! Thank You for Participating!

Vote for the Hyunlix Badge

• 1 (Original Winner)

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,050
I'm going to wait till the end of the month at bare minimum for wildacard options, since they probably have a few more stages. I really doubt we'll be getting much after that though :yooheadache:
that sounds fine to me

GSe3IMzWQAEvD7-

GSe3IMyWcAEoC5V

i think these 2 pics are cute! they would also probably be the easiest to edit them and make them closer if necessary??

HEAVILY CONSIDERING LOOKING FOR A SCREENCAP FROM HERE MAYBE

THEY'RE WAY TOO GIGGLY AND HAPPY AND CUTE

OR THE SPOTIFY?

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL VIDEO ON THEIR CHANNEL SO POSSIBLY?

I think some of these are cute but do they qualify? :yooheadache:

all of these would be fine since they're official, but i'm a little concerned about how the quality of the screenshots would turn out? you could try anyway though just to test it out

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
that sounds fine to me

i think these 2 pics are cute! they would also probably be the easiest to edit them and make them closer if necessary??

all of these would be fine since they're official, but i'm a little concerned about how the quality of the screenshots would turn out? you could try anyway though just to test it out

Yeah, I like those two as options, they would be pretty easy to edit, too. So we can consider them! :fab:

The quality is my concern, too :yooheadache: The original videos are really tiny for some reason so blowing them up might be a bit pixelated. But we have some time so I'll consider that towards the end of the month.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Mini Update since it's been a minute: Originally I said I'd wait until at least the end of July. We will have a couple extra days to work with, though. :peepopbirthday:

GTVu9CObsAE7gxV

GQcecoqbMAI0Se8

Based on these, we still have three MVs between now and August 7th (Mountains, Stray Kids, and possibly Jjam as the one on the 7th), plus a bunch of content for Stay Week that could include some more material. These MVs could also have Making/Behind so I think I'll extend it till the 2nd week of August at the latest because we only have until the 31st to submit the final badges. I think if we do get a wildcard option, we could do a quick vote since we only have 3 keepers. :peepopbirthday:

In other news, another potential option dropped today

GTiwvpAakAApq2l

I don't think it would be hard to edit them closer but it's not as cute as the winner or the other pics from Hyde Park that I think I'd like a little more myself. :peepoblanket: But I want thoughts from the other keepers in case you guys like it! :peepopbirthday: @Vampire @Wensuelrene

Other than that, thanks again for your patience! :peepoblanket:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭554,470
Mini Update since it's been a minute: Originally I said I'd wait until at least the end of July. We will have a couple extra days to work with, though. :peepopbirthday:

GTVu9CObsAE7gxV

GQcecoqbMAI0Se8

Based on these, we still have three MVs between now and August 7th (Mountains, Stray Kids, and possibly Jjam as the one on the 7th), plus a bunch of content for Stay Week that could include some more material. These MVs could also have Making/Behind so I think I'll extend it till the 2nd week of August at the latest because we only have until the 31st to submit the final badges. I think if we do get a wildcard option, we could do a quick vote since we only have 3 keepers. :peepopbirthday:

In other news, another potential option dropped today

GTiwvpAakAApq2l

I don't think it would be hard to edit them closer but it's not as cute as the winner or the other pics from Hyde Park that I think I'd like a little more myself. :peepoblanket: But I want thoughts from the other keepers in case you guys like it! :peepopbirthday: @Vampire @Wensuelrene

Other than that, thanks again for your patience! :peepoblanket:

I personally prefer the badge that won. This one doesn't look as loving :stonemin:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
We got two more options today, homies :peepoblanket: Technically three but one is not great IMO, but I'll post it anyway

GUdRlFnb0AAJ2la

GUdRlFnbIAEezDW

GUco1VvawAAKZ9r

So I think the JJAM pics are cute

GUdTcyQW0AAzSW8

GUcr4LWWkAArdHT

I like the first one a little bit more but either one could also be cropped together a little closer.

But what are your guys thoughts as wildcard options? @Wensuelrene @Vampire

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Thank you for your replies! :peepopbirthday: I do still like the winning badge, it's very cute, I'm just a bit worried since it's already an old photo and Hallyu+ doesn't seem to update badges every year. :yooheadache: I don't know if we should be having a 3-year-old photo for the badge for the next couple of years. But I'll do a final yes/no vote for a wildcard next week :fab: And I'll compile all the options we have by then that were at least halfway decent. If majority wants the winner, I'll submit her after the vote.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Alright, it looks like promotions for ATE era are over so we've probably gotten all the material there is to get. I mean, there could be more but we can't wait until infinity. I know we have this 8/31 deadline to submit the badges, so I'll go ahead and propose wildcard for Hyunlix quickly.

There are only 3 keepers, so we probably don't need to spend too much time on this, so I'll just ask a yes/no for all of us to vote in the thread until all of us have voted.

~~~

Simply put: Do you want a wildcard for the Hyunlix badge? If yes and you have a suggestion in mind, please include your wildcard suggestion in your post. We'll do maximum ONE suggestion per person, but you do not need to suggest an alternative. It does not have to be something posted in this topic previously. Please include the original image in your post. If you need a mock made, you will have time to request a mock in the official mock badge request thread before the final vote.

This is just to save time. If Wildcard doesn't win the vote, then the originally winner will still be submitted. If Wildcard does win, we will also still vote one more time between the wildcard and the original winner.

Form:

Username:
Vote for Hyunlix Badge Wildcard: Yes/No
If Yes, Suggested Badge:
Original Photo:

@Vampire , @Wensuelrene

Thank you all, we're almost done!! :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Username: Ddeona Oneul Bame
Vote for Hyunlix Badge Wildcard: Yes
If Yes, Suggested Badge:
ZWIIaso.png

Original Photo:
X

Believe it or not, I'm actually starting to warm up to this picture as a badge, I think it looks cute.

monsta-x.gif

And to be honest, I will be fine with either badge winning, but I will throw in a suggestion for something that's a little more recent~

monsta-x.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭554,470
Idk how I totally missed this call to action, but here I am. :ToughPar:

I'll vote yes to a wildcard just in the magical event that Hyunlix will spawn in with a miracle savior badge in the next 2 days. If not, I'm fine with the winner anyway, so no issue for me. :happymagi:

Username: Wensuelrene
Vote for Hyunlix Badge Wildcard: Yes

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,050
Username: Vampire
Vote for Hyunlix Badge Wildcard: yes
If Yes, Suggested Badge:
hyunlix-badge-1.png

Original Photo: x

I know you've been buggin' a little bit about have a badge with a more recent photo instead, so I finally set some time aside to try to edit one of the pictures you've posted so there are more options. I know it's not the cutest, but it was the easiest photo for me to edit and the one that turned out the best, so here you go in case you're interested!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Thanks @Wensuelrene and @Vampire :heartublob: And thanks for an additional suggestion for us!

So these will be our final three :peepopbirthday:

(Original Winner) 1.
uiLj0RH.png
ZWIIaso.png
hyunlix-badge-1.png

I'll give us time to marinate on these and open final voting tomorrow :fab:

Since there's only three of us, I will just hold the voting until all three of us have made our final decisions rather than something like a specific timeframe, just so we don't end up running late. No rush though, but let's try to have it finished before 8/23. :peepopbirthday:

I'll @ you both and post the final voting form again tomorrow (And I'll also try to fix the poll because I can't figure out how to change it:doge:)

Thank youz!

5f5642a98d060094ba5a7b6e2ae417df4be04ae1.gifv

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,050
Thanks @Wensuelrene and @Vampire :heartublob: And thanks for an additional suggestion for us!

So these will be our final three :peepopbirthday:

(Original Winner) 1.
uiLj0RH.png
ZWIIaso.png
hyunlix-badge-1.png

I'll give us time to marinate on these and open final voting tomorrow :fab:

Since there's only three of us, I will just hold the voting until all three of us have made our final decisions rather than something like a specific timeframe, just so we don't end up running late. No rush though, but let's try to have it finished before 8/23. :peepopbirthday:

I'll @ you both and post the final voting form again tomorrow (And I'll also try to fix the poll because I can't figure out how to change it:doge:)

Thank youz!

5f5642a98d060094ba5a7b6e2ae417df4be04ae1.gifv
You can't edit the poll as a regular user for some reason. I'll delete it for you and then you should be able to make a new one tomorrow!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
FINAL VOTING FOR HYUNLIX OPEN

(Original Winner) 1.
uiLj0RH.png
ZWIIaso.png
hyunlix-badge-1.png

Voting Form

Username:
Voting For Badge:

Please remember to vote both in the poll and as a post in the thread! :bakacat:

Happy Voting
:peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Username: Ddeona Oneul Bame
Voting For Badge: 2

~~~

This has nothing to do with my vote, I just watched this episode again and I'm crying, they're so precious :peepoblanket: It had to be shared~

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭554,470
I got the message, but I kind of want to hold off on my vote until you two vote, since I guess ya'll are more likely to display the badge than me. As much as I love the winner, I want to vote for what you guys want too. :peepoblanket:

I might just end up spinning a wheel tbh :BoredPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,303,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I got the message, but I kind of want to hold off on my vote until you two vote, since I guess ya'll are more likely to display the badge than me. As much as I love the winner, I want to vote for what you guys want too. :peepoblanket:

I might just end up spinning a wheel tbh :BoredPar:

I did make the poll so you can change your vote in case you do want to vote now and change it later :peepopbirthday: I'll still leave it up for about a week or until everyone ends up voting

Top Bottom