✬ Official Stray Kids OTP Badge Voting Thread 2024 ✬ | Status: Finished! Thank You for Participating!

Vote for the Hyunlix Badge

• 1 (Original Winner)

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 3 75.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
@Wensuelrene @Vampire , Sorry to @ you both (I'm assuming we're still the only ones voting), there's a vote in the poll for the Original Winner but no vote form posted in the thread. Please make sure to do both if you forgot! :peepopbirthday:

Form:

Username:
Voting For Badge:

Thank you!

dUTxs59.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,970
It wasn't me who voted. But I'm going to cast my vote now

Okay fam, so after giving it a lot of thought, I decided that since I’m unlikely to display this badge that often, whereas y’all are, I should just spin a wheel for my vote rather than just immediately picking my favorite. Now, I admit, I was a bit cheeky with it. Since the winner was my favorite, (and I wanted the best chance of winning:teehee:), I chose to do two rolls.

The first was putting the two wild cards against each other. From that winner, I’d put it against my fav and pray that she won, lol.

Between the two wildcards,
#2 won. Sorry #3 unnie. I actually liked this one a bit more, but I guess it wasn’t meant to be. :peepoblanket:

Then I put #2 against #1, and…
#2 won again. Well, I guess it was only a 50/50 chance, but srly? :doge:

I thought about doing a best of 3 spin, but I chose not to since, once again, you two are more likely to display the badge vs me. So I'll be fair. Guess my vote is going to #2. My precious aegyo badge, I’m so sorry! I blame the wheel! :poggers:

Here is the video evidence. :CupPar:

Username: Wensulrene
Voting For Badge: 2

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK, so error on my part, guys :yooheadache: I didn't realize it was mandatory to have public votes and didn't choose that setting when I made the poll since there was only three of us and we vote in the thread anyway, I didn't figure it was necessary.

Fortunately, the Awards Team said it's okay, as long as you posted your vote in the topic, it will be counted :peepopbirthday:So we just need Vampire and we can close it out!

Here's the form again

Form:

Username:
Voting For Badge:

28dd9d4198d670516bd4b3c71096bc53ffc0a044.gifv

Thanks a bunch!​

@Vampire

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,050
OK, so error on my part, guys :yooheadache: I didn't realize it was mandatory to have public votes and didn't choose that setting when I made the poll since there was only three of us and we vote in the thread anyway, I didn't figure it was necessary.

Fortunately, the Awards Team said it's okay, as long as you posted your vote in the topic, it will be counted :peepopbirthday:So we just need Vampire and we can close it out!

Here's the form again

Form:

Username:
Voting For Badge:

28dd9d4198d670516bd4b3c71096bc53ffc0a044.gifv

Thanks a bunch!​

@Vampire
Sorry, I've been busy the last couple of days. Uh, I haven't voted yet at all, so there is an extra vote in the poll and we have no idea who that is... sdkjfgh

Username: Vampire

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Sorry, I've been busy the last couple of days. Uh, I haven't voted yet at all, so there is an extra vote in the poll and we have no idea who that is... sdkjfgh

Username: Vampire

Oh, it's no problem!~ But oh, I just assumed it was one of us, well that's interesting :uwot:

Dea69Yl.gif

Well, I'll just count our three votes since we voted in the topic this whole time. The poll will automatically close tomorrow, but I'll start taking the screenshots today! I'll let you both know when it's been submitted and @ you in the thread as keepers!~

Y27mAcD.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
After quite a long time, a winning badge for Hyunlix has finally been decided :peepopbirthday:

The winner is Badge #2!

ZWIIaso.png

Thank you to everyone who voted! I hope I'm not the only one who likes the winner~ :peepoblanket: Hopefully we will get a newer selca before next badge season.:yooheadache: Watch we get one like today after the concerts start and I have to nuke myself~ :stonemin:

I guess I'll technically leave this thread open for other OTPs until the last day for Award Season, though I doubt that'll happen. :stonemin: Still, it wouldn't be fair to close it prematurely, so other OTP suggestions will be open!

I will @ the keepers for Hyunlix once I submit the badge! Thank you all for your patience and participation!! :peepopbirthday:

xb9OFCq.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,299,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
@Wensuelrene @Vampire

aIO6CAW.gif

THE HYUNLIX BADGE HAS BEEN UPLOADED AND CAN NOW BE REQUESTED! :heartublob:

ZWIIaso.png

In other news, with only 3 days before Awards Season ends, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since if there were any other OTP suggestions, there really wouldn't be enough time to get it done before the deadline :yooheadache: But maybe next time! :peepopbirthday:Thanks to everyone who participated, suggested, and voted!​

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,970
@Wensuelrene @Vampire

aIO6CAW.gif

THE HYUNLIX BADGE HAS BEEN UPLOADED AND CAN NOW BE REQUESTED! :heartublob:

ZWIIaso.png

In other news, with only 3 days before Awards Season ends, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since if there were any other OTP suggestions, there really wouldn't be enough time to get it done before the deadline :yooheadache: But maybe next time! :peepopbirthday:Thanks to everyone who participated, suggested, and voted!​

The winner is nice :bakacat: Glad we were able to add some Hyunlix to H+ :TipPar:

Top Bottom