❋ Official LE SSERAFIM Badge Voting Thread 2024 ❋ Status: Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,070
lesserabanner1.png

Hello, and welcome to the official LE SSERAFIM badge voting thread for Award Season 2024!

sseracurrent.png

sseracurrentbadges.png

sseraguidelines.png

• No fantaken images. To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.​
  • Only HQ pictures. For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.​
  • No heavily edited images. The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.​
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images. They just don't look good when sized down.​
  • Face should be centered. For aesthetic purposes.​
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases). We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.​
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed. If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.​
  • Instagram Pictures. Selfies are not allowed, however, pictures taken by someone else are allowed (examples of such: here, here, here or here). Still, keep in mind that these have to meet all the other guidelines as well.​
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed. Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.​
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable. These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.​
  • Zooms. Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.​
  • Final submission. The Awards team reserves the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.​
OP rules:
  • All suggestions should be images that were released in October 2022 or later (after ANTIFRAGILE era). Please do not suggest images that were released prior to this date!​
  • Suggestions are limited to max 5 mocks per member, per user - remember that quality > quantity!​
  • Badge holders who were keeping a badge prior to June 5th, 2024 will have their votes counted as double for that badge. All other votes will be counted as normal.
  • All current badges will be included as an option in the final voting rounds - this is in case there are any fans who aren't fond of any of our new suggestions and would like to vote to keep the badge as it is.​

sseraschedule.png

Timezone = EST

June 8th - June 13th ‣ Suggestions for all badges
June 14th - June 16th ‣ Preliminary voting for Sakura
June 17th - June 19th ‣ Final voting for all badges

Deadline: August 31st

*may be subject to change

sserasuggestions.png

Suggestion Form
Username:
Original photo:
Mock:

sserataglist.png

If you would like to be notified when a new round begins, please let me know and I can add you to the tag list!

Tag List:
@Mina

sserawinners.png

-​

Last edited:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
username: gatoelblue
original: N/A made in Photoshop
mocks:
bVmtiPv.png
ChTh1td.png
q8BS64K.png
lEXLzLd.png
x8N5SEE.png

Last edited:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,070
Username: choively
Original photo:
e00ac871fafabb332548b327f34889dc.jpg
I can help make a mock of this later if you like the photo! :peepopbirthday: or if anyone else in the thread would like to help?

original: N/A made in Photoshop
mocks:
Sakura
original: x x x x x x x x x x x x x
mocks:
whew those group badges :poggers: would it be okay if you narrowed it down to your top 5 for all of these (ex 5 group options for each logo version, 5 pics for member)? I hate to see all of the hard work wasted but it gets really overwhelming in my experience when there are so many options to vote for :sweat:

(edited the quotes bc too many images rip)

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
I can help make a mock of this later if you like the photo! :peepopbirthday: or if anyone else in the thread would like to help?

whew those group badges :poggers: would it be okay if you narrowed it down to your top 5 for all of these (ex 5 group options for each logo version, 5 pics for member)? I hate to see all of the hard work wasted but it gets really overwhelming in my experience when there are so many options to vote for :sweat:

(edited the quotes bc too many images rip)
That is no problem!

they are updated to 5 of each! :CupPar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭149,811
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: sm maid
Original photo: 1 | 2 | 3
Mock:
o4L4eQd.png
5W8zO4d.png
onerbLl.png

Original photo: 1 | 2 | 3
Mock:
WwwUgoY.png
Fr1Awr8.png
e3YDvqS.png

Original photo: 1
Mock:
6bcIvV2.png

Original photo: 1
Mock:
cfFo0Fi.png

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭58,150
Pronouns
They/Them
@tokki who are we lacking submissions for currently out of the members? just so we have roughly an even amount for each, I can make more :CupPar:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,070
Preliminary voting for Sakura is now open until June 16th at 11:59pm EST!
Here are the options:
sakuraprelim.png

I have included her current badge as well (the last mock in the collage) for those who may wish to vote for the current badge to remain the same.
You may vote for up to 4 mocks - the top 4 options with the most votes will move on to the final voting round. Badge holders who had their badges prior to June 5th will automatically have their votes doubled.
Editing/crops can always be fixed later on if needed, so please focus on what photos you like the best. :)

-

Tag list:
@Mina

-

VOTING FORM
Username:
Sakura:​

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,610