๐Ÿ’Ž The Official TREASURE (ํŠธ๋ ˆ์ €) thread ๐Ÿ’Ž| ๐Ÿฆ [KING KONG] 2024.05.28 6PM (KST) ๐Ÿฆ | 2024.02.21 ๐—๐—”๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ก ๐Ÿฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—•๐—จ๐— 

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ46,513,600
Ee-EYbBUcAAHPDO

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ2,997,878
TREASURE, โ€œYGโ€™s Record-Breaking Artists Give Us Huge Support and Motivationโ€ฆNO Pressureโ€

0000845728_001_20200810173022257.jpg

[๋™์•„๋‹ท์ปด=์ „ํšจ์ง„ ๊ธฐ์ž] YGโ€™s rookie group TREASURE received a lot of support from the senior artists of the agency including BIGBANG-WINNER-iKON-BLACKPINK, who are going down in history of K-Pop.

During an interview held in YGX located in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 10th, JUNKYU of TREASURE revealed his thoughts as a rookie artist who has made debut 4 days ago by stating, โ€œWeโ€™ve practiced for a long time. We had our first music broadcast debut on the 9th through SBS โ€˜Inkigayoโ€™, and it made us nervous. We practiced a lot to present ourselves betterโ€.

The title song โ€˜BOYโ€™ from TREASUREโ€™s first single album, โ€˜THE FIRST STEP : CHAPTER ONEโ€™, presents a boyโ€™s pure yet passionate story of love as he rushes towards an attraction which he felt for the first time of his life, contrasting with the songโ€™s dynamically transforming track throughout.

The song โ€˜BOYโ€™ topped iTunes Song charts in 19 different countries, Japanโ€™s Line Music Top 100 Real-time chart, Rakuten Musicโ€™s Real-time Comprehensive Rankings, and AWAโ€™s Rising Chart. Furthermore, the song was placed on the top ranks of 5 different charts on QQ Music, Chinaโ€™s biggest music platform, and was ranked at no. 1 on the Top Rising chart. The MV also surpassed 10M views in 26 hours since its release and is at a steady rising trend.

The group is reviewed to be differentiated from previously launched groups by YG in their song lyrics and group dance performances. Regarding the matter, leader JIHOON explained, โ€œWe have many members, a total of 12. We made performance routines utilizing the number of members and due to our dynamic dance composition, the viewers may have felt we are different from existing groups of YGโ€, while BANG YE DAM added, โ€œSince we are young, we expressed the fresh emotions of a boyโ€™s love in the lyrical partโ€.

โ€œIt was nervous, and we felt grateful that we were given a song like this for our debut. We tried to work harderโ€. (Leader CHOI HYUN SUK)

โ€œEveryone responded, โ€˜Wow~โ€™. After listening to the final version of โ€˜BOYโ€™, we felt that it matched TREASUREโ€™s colorโ€. (DOYOUNG)

The group is receiving attention as YGโ€™s rookie group launched in 4 years since BLACKPINK. On the question asking whether they โ€œFeel pressure due to the senior artists who are known as the new record generatorsโ€™, CHOI HYUN SUK answered, โ€œWe rather get motivated, thanks to our senior artists. They give us good advice as well, which allowed us to focus on our debut preparationโ€.

โ€œIt was the time TAEYANG was preparing his solo album. We ran into him while walking with BANG YE DAM, and he asked how we were doing although we were only trainees and asked if we have any difficultiesโ€. (Leader JIHOON)

โ€œIn my case, G-DRAGON and BOBBY gave me a lot of advice since we all have rap positions. Their words regarding my rap helped me a lot. We all try to be calm and objective about ourselves. We think we should only work harder since we received an opportunity to repay and meet the peopleโ€™s expectationsโ€. (Leader CHOI HYUN SUK)

2020. 8. 10

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ2,997,878
In the Newsen interview Yoshi confirms he is Zainichi Korean:

(Google translated)

Although Yoshi is from Japan, he recently took and passed the GED. Yoshi said, "I'm a 4th generation Korean-Japanese born in Japan. I got to know it because I really wanted to know a lot of Korean culture. I'm very happy to pass and I'm very grateful to the members who helped me a lot. Thank you very much, too."

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ2,997,878
Actual source of pictures above:

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ46,513,600
Actual source of pictures above:

This link is in the tweet as well. I only posted it because that is where i got the link to post the images since I couldn't get it from the website.

Top Bottom