💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭673,470
No one questions any of this because Hyunjin has been doing this since Baby Hyunlix days, what do you think I've been trying to tell you? :stonemin:

Well, the only one questioning it is me :uwot: You would think he'd at least be a little more subtle about all of this but he just doesn't GAF :doge: Hyunjin could not care less. I am clowning on him every day of my life for this and this is his energy:

GSNK72yawAAQwvQ

At least these days he is not so blatantly prying Felix away from the other kids, he's just pouting when he hears Felix touches their muscles :stonemin:

Which is VERY interesting to me because I guess Hyunjin just didn't see his OKR episode when Felix is talking about going crazy over seeing Hyunjin working out and comparing his body to a Greek God Statue :doge:

He just overlooked this entirely

GYeu-20aoAAHpOQ

10/10 very Hyunjin of him :stonemin:

Shoulda stopped him in the fetus days :iwillfightyou:

He's gotten too powerful :stonemin:

But I guess the pouting in lowercase is better than acting like Felix's bodyguard :wut:

Of course he only notices when Felix gives attention to the others, but not when Felix is flirting with him:TzuyuKek:

Someone help this man :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,681,300
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Tomorrow is the last episode of One Kid's Room, I'm so sad :peepoblanket: It's fitting they have Bang Chan's episode saved for his birthday week, though :peepopbirthday:

Some stuff from the 5-Star Dome DVD for Pirichan

It's day 502 that I am still thinking about this photo never being released :yooheadache:

GWwMlm6aUAAwyL0

IMAGINE if this unnie was not there that day, we wouldn't even know this photo existed. Thank you so much for your service, @/320915 :yooheadache:
Listening to Minsung's "Want So Bad" lately and thinking about "Beautiful" and how it's never gonna be released :yooheadache:

They don't even remember the words, bro, this shit is NEVER HAPPENING :yooheadache:

Thinking about how Hyunlix never gonna have a unit photocard again, no Tik Tok Challenge again, no Tik Tok Live again, no selca again :peepoblanket: If they do Two Kids Room this year, I bet they won't be paired because they'd have to edit out the whole episode :yooheadache:

Really just felt like going to sleep punching the air honestly :yooheadache:

u68uY4M.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom