Ga0KjEFbIAANJeG

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭760,970
The clips of the performances posted were so nice :wow:

Looks like everyone had such a fun time :TipPar:

Again, I'm hoping the members will all get a lot of rest since soon they'll be having non-stop work :peepoblanket:

None of the pictures posted today really captured my emotions like that Piri pic from last week, which is a blessing to us all :sweat:

But that doesn't mean I won't point out my favorite pics from today :ToughPar:

Gaz3m1GbkAAA3ZO

Just who do you think you are sir? :stonemin: How do you continue to get away with this? :stonemin: Bro looks like he's performing a magic spell to swoon all the ladies :stonemin:

Gaz3m1HacAATIzf

I feel like the hair falling in front of his face is the only thing keeping me from completely losing my mind over this picture :JudgyDubu:

Why is he such a fking Uwu :somicry: I can't stand it :tears:

Gaz320QaIAAWTuy

Someone stop him. :jinjudge: Literally who do he think he are :angry:

Ga0KjEFbIAANJeG

The light and the smoke behind Jiniret here are so cool! :shablob:

Ga0Hc5-agAAEs7j

He looks like a rockstar. Quokka was right, Hyunjin is pabo off stage, but really cool on stage :wow:

Now he looks cute, what's happening :omfgpepe: He has no right to do this to me :wootonew:

Looks like we didn't get a Hyunlix ending picture, but we've still got plenty of chances before the tour ends. :heartpar:

Besides, I think we ate enough this week. This week in Hyunlix will be crazy :HidePar:

Very Hyunlix of Piri and Jiniret to return home in couple jackets tho. Honestly, I think this makes up for the pic since technically they ended their Aussie trip doing what they do best; coupling :glam:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'm going to be here for a while OK :yooheadache:

You cannot convince me otherwise that these two aren't just waiting for this moment to come at every concert so they can swap lyrics :peepoblanket:

It's PEAK, IT'S LITERALLY EVERYTHING HOW THEY MAKE THIS JOKE SO OFTEN AND EVERY TIME IT'S LIKE THE FIRST TIME THEY DID IT :yooheadache:

LOOK @ THEIR SMILES IT'S LIKE IT NEVER GETS OLD (THEY'RE CORRECT)

Ga0SUL0bYAAYIOO

Ga1XV-yagAAr6pI

Ga1XV-waYAAXlz7

I MIGHT BE HERE LONGER THAN "SO GOOD - UNFAIR" LYRIC SWAPPING :peepoblanket:

No, because Hyunjin didn't walk all the way over here JUST to stand next to Felix + they swapped mics at the same time + Hyunjin REALLY looked like he was trying to hold Felix's hand but they ended up patting asses instead + Felix rubbing Hyunjin's back like YOU THINK I WILL RECOVER FROM THIS???? LITERALLY NEVER :peepoblanket:

And they weren't in the lineup for the intro either, so Hyunjin didn't have to stand there but he went right to his boyfie (Felix even moved for him to stand there) and they face each other immediately :yooheadache: Truly Australia's National Couple

THE SOFTEST, CUTEST, COMFORTING HYUNLIX EVER :peepoblanket:

It's cold so they're sticking together in the cutest way possible :yooheadache:

STAPLED TOGETHER SOUNDCHECK HYUNLIX MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE THING OF ALL TIME :peepoblanket:

The clips of the performances posted were so nice :wow:

Looks like everyone had such a fun time :TipPar:

Again, I'm hoping the members will all get a lot of rest since soon they'll be having non-stop work :peepoblanket:

None of the pictures posted today really captured my emotions like that Piri pic from last week, which is a blessing to us all :sweat:

But that doesn't mean I won't point out my favorite pics from today :ToughPar:

Just who do you think you are sir? :stonemin: How do you continue to get away with this? :stonemin: Bro looks like he's performing a magic spell to swoon all the ladies :stonemin:

I feel like the hair falling in front of his face is the only thing keeping me from completely losing my mind over this picture :JudgyDubu:

Why is he such a fking Uwu :somicry: I can't stand it :tears:

Someone stop him. :jinjudge: Literally who do he think he are :angry:

The light and the smoke behind Jiniret here are so cool! :shablob:

He looks like a rockstar. Quokka was right, Hyunjin is pabo off stage, but really cool on stage :wow:

Now he looks cute, what's happening :omfgpepe: He has no right to do this to me :wootonew:

Looks like we didn't get a Hyunlix ending picture, but we've still got plenty of chances before the tour ends. :heartpar:

Besides, I think we ate enough this week. This week in Hyunlix will be crazy :HidePar:

Very Hyunlix of Piri and Jiniret to return home in couple jackets tho. Honestly, I think this makes up for the pic since technically they ended their Aussie trip doing what they do best; coupling :glam:

Wow, I didn't even ask for the favorite pictures of the day yet~ You're one step ahead of me today :bakacat: Great selections!

Bro, "This Week in Hyunlix" might be just as nuclear as last week, I can't believe they keep feeding us so generously despite all my complaining :yooheadache: The airport couple jackets was completely unexpected! I don't know if they'll have them when they land back at ICN but I kinda hope they might for the Dispatch Hyunlixer Unnie who didn't get a chance to see them together when they departed two weeks ago :peepoblanket:

I was so full from today, I forgot all about the ending pic~ But everything from today more than made up for it~ And you're right, I don't even know if I could handle anymore than we already got, the Aussie Air really gave us an abundance of Hyunlixing :peepoblanket:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
BTW there's DEFOS something to be said about the fact that Hyunjin asked STAY what he should wear for his airport date with Felix to Australia, and everyone ended up voting for the rider jacket...only for him and Felix to have on couple rider jackets on the way back from Australia :uwot:

I don't exactly know WHAT is to be said but that's just very interesting to me, I'm nooticing :doge:

IDK, it's giving the MoMA couple hats all over again where Hyunjin is just shown to have worn something, later on we see Felix wearing it, and then the next day we see them both wearing the thing. :stonemin:

The fact that that's happened twice is just peculiar to me :doge:

megan-interesting.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
NAAUUUR HYUNJIN SAID "G'DAY EVERYONE" WHEN HE INTRODUCED HIMSELF AND THAT'S WHY HE LOOKED AT FELIX AFTER?? :yooheadache:

AND THEN FELIX GIVING HYUNJIN THE BIGGEST SMILE AND NOD AND THUMBS UP AFTER HE SAID IT?? :yooheadache:

crying-wailing.gif

SO DO YOU THINK THEY PRACTICED HIS INTRO TOGETHER? :peepoblanket:

crying-wailing.gif

I'M IN CRIPPLING AGONY

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I been thinking about this @Wensuelrene , but wouldn't it be fun to do like a favorite Hyunlix moment of the month? :fab:

I thought about it earlier since our 100 pages celebration that there's really no other special "occasions" to really talk about our favorite Hyunlix moments outside of "This Week In Hyunlix" :yooheadache:

Doing it weekly might not be ideal, though, since some weeks can be pretty empty if there's no concerts going on, but others can be super jam packed with Hyunlixing so I feel like going by the month might be better. :fab: We could do a single moment or a top three moments or whatever is the case if you have more :peepopbirthday:

The only bad thing about this is going back to the beginning of the month and remembering that something crazy as hell was in the same month as something ELSE CRAZY AS HELL LIKE WTF HOW ARE WE CHOOSING BETWEEN THESE MOMENTS??? :yooheadache:

JqaCDor.gif

Gaop5ADaUAABh3-

ALL OF THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN THE SAME MONTH BI+CH WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?????? :stonemin: PICK ONE??? OUT OF THIS LINEUP??? YOU'RE INSANE :uwot:

Genuinely not even sure how to pick THREE from this, WTF was October, bro? :yooheadache: They didn't let us BREATHE :peepoblanket: And this is just off the top of my head, I could be forgetting something crazy, that's how strong this month was. :uwot:

Well, unnie, maybe you will have an easier time with this but I'm about to struggle :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OK time to do something less painful which is picking my favorite photos from today! :peepopbirthday:

I mean, for Hyunjin, it's pretty obvious :doge:

Ga09hMDaIAAnJ8b

Ga09hTJaUAAWagL

THOSE PHOTOS ARE MAGNIFICENT :yooheadache: THIS FANSITE'S NAME IS ACCURATE AF BECAUSE HE IS THE SOFTEST, FLUFFIEST, PRETTIEST, LITTLE WEASEL EVER :peepoblanket:

Gazk7c4aIAApTG0

Ga0KjEBbgAABlXt

Ga0KjEFbIAANJeG

THE BACKLIGHT DURING "SO GOOD" GETS MORE AND MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERY WEEK. THE HWANGERS GET SUCH GOOD PHOTOS DURING THIS STAGE, IT'S GLORIOUS :peepoblanket: HE LOOKS LIKE A DIVINE BEING~

For Felixie Pixie~

UNFAIR OBVIOUSLY :yooheadache:

Ga0fd7vaYAAlAv-

GazuWoPbkAAyW5F

These pretty HQs :peepoblanket: THE HAPPIEST BABY EVER

Ga1OU7sakAAaz2A

Ga1OU7paAAAEE5Q

And this CUTIE PIE!! :peepoblanket:

GazARe1bsAAiJPK

Oh BTW, I should have posted these for Wensuelrene :uwot:

Gaz2cv6bYAAC6Es

Gaz2cv6boAAdyhW

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunjin nodding before their hand tickle, it's so serious for them :yooheadache:

I know this man must have been devastated there was no ponytail to play with today :peepoblanket:

Remembering Hyunjin in my prayers tonight that Kaoshung will have a ponytail :peepopbirthday:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
First Australia was his hometown, now it's his entire country :doge:

OK King of Australia, we get what you mean~ You're very well acquainted with being an Aussie :fab:

They're gonna stop taking my man away from his homeland like this, though. He said he wanna stay forever, JYP, so what's the deal making him go back to Korea, SMH~ :stonemin:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,055,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The couple looks were SO ICONIC, Dispatch wrote about it! :fab:

Ga4ybiAaYAAk1JM

Ga4ybh7b0AAXDRE

"on this day felix and hyunjin showed the twin look by wearing matching black riding/leather jackets"

Ga45TGvaQAA0GXR

I'm happy to see Dispatch Unnie is just shamelessly being a Hyunlixer out in the wild these days :fab: It's what she deserves

Ga42j_wbYAAfp7r

Ga42j_xaUAAVFfd

Ga5ucR1WwAAKt-A

Ga5ucR3W0AA9Mpx

It's what Hyunlix deserve, honestly, truly the NATION'S COUPLE

a4a8aaf8996cad1e6f426ad0c9af8418fba9396d.gif

Top Bottom