MΛDEIN (formerly LIMELIGHT) Official Thread - COMING SOON... September 3rd (re)debut!

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,061,163
Minopolis Coins
whatever it was originally meant to be for, it was very likely cancelled - the last time it was mentioned at all by the company was around march + i saw a recent story from someone who had an acquaintance that passed the audition for the show, took some photoshoots for it, then said everything further got cancelled...my theory is that some investors backed out and they no longer had the budget to hold the show (since survival shows can be crazy expensive and this is a small company)

it seems that perhaps serina and nagomi were 2 of the girls who had also passed auditions for the show and were selected to possibly debut with limelight directly (they get too much special treatment to only be trainees imo + they recently both unfollowed everyone on their personal instagrams except for boss man, the current limelight members, and yeshiro) - i think any other girls probably left when the show fell through though, so i think they only have mashiro, miu, suhye, yeseo, gaeun, serina, and nagomi now to work with for the new lineup
Possibly it was a backup plan in case the Kep1er money was too much to lose and Yeshiro had remained. The other Kep1er members companies had more to gain in taking the money. 143 must have decided otherwise.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭575,620
Minopolis Coins
Possibly it was a backup plan in case the Kep1er money was too much to lose and Yeshiro had remained. The other Kep1er members companies had more to gain in taking the money. 143 must have decided otherwise.
yeah it's really interesting to think about what might have been 🤔 I'm glad Yeshiro will be coming over here though because I think they match LIMELIGHT's concept really nicely and they always got overshadowed in Kep1er :\

and Serina + Nagomi must have something special too to be seemingly the only two girls to be kept around after a huge pool of auditions so I'm really excited to see what they're cooking up here

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭575,620
Minopolis Coins
And an updated time for "new" group.
Twitter ig tikytoky and yt sns already rebranded too

MiU also updated her Instagram bio so it nows says both "MADEIN MiU" and "LIMELIGHT MiU"

supports my thinking that both still exist and LIMELIGHT is just going to be considered as a subunit of MADEIN :poggers:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭575,620
Minopolis Coins
MiU, Suhye, and Gaeun have now also done the same mass unfollowing that Serina and Nagomi did the other week.

They only follow:
1. 143 Entertainment
2. Digital Masta
3. MADEIN
4. Yeseo
5. Mashiro
6. Serina
7. Nagomi
+ each other

Top Bottom