A.C.E releases 54 remixes of their song Supernatural

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,917,900
Pronouns
She/Her
I thought this was fake at first but I checked Spotify and they weren’t kidding :uwot:

Kpop group A.C.E is currently on a North America Tour.

(I’m not going to be there which makes me sad :somicry:)

Ahead of their tour A.C.E released their new song Supernatural (not to be confused with New Jean’s new song Supernatural) and it’s 54 remixes.

Yes you heard me right folks.

54 Remixes

Here is the MV which was dropped last month:

And here is a list I found on Twitter (the song’s very well received on ITunes right now apparently):
GRxNn30X0AAW5kn

I know song remixes happen every now and then, SM in particular like to release remixes of their artists songs.

Though I think 54 remixes is the largest amount of song versions I’ve ever heard of in my entire life :jinjudge:.

I know this isn’t the biggest kpop news but I just wanted to share.

If you have a favorite remix share it in the comments :sip:

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,270
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't even count that high, wtf :wootonew:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭113,457
Pronouns
She/Her
idk what's going on with aces direction ever since their regrouping.. feels like beat interactive had a good thing going on but somehow it was lost in the time the members were in the army

i honestly don't like their songs anymore, and idk why they keep releasing stuff in english? i feel like they also lost so many fans due to beat's controversy with the forestella mv and whatnot..

Gyujin

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭241,850
Pronouns
He/Him
idk what's going on with aces direction ever since their regrouping.. feels like beat interactive had a good thing going on but somehow it was lost in the time the members were in the army

i honestly don't like their songs anymore, and idk why they keep releasing stuff in english? i feel like they also lost so many fans due to beat's controversy with the forestella mv and whatnot..

I can imagine almost any group singing this song or My Girl.

They had one of the most distinct and unique sounds before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom