Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
1567965702-fk.jpg

Fin.K.L has decided to release a new song to celebrate their reunion.

On the September 8th installment of 'Camping Trip', the four members of the 1st generation girl group huddled together inside a practice room to meet up with singer-songwriter Kim Hyun Chul. The purpose of the meeting was none other than to ask him for a special favor, as a long-time friend of Lee Hyori's.

As a talented songwriter, Kim Hyun Chul was asked to compose a new song for Fin.K.L. The music of the song would accompany the lyrics that will be written entirely by the members. Once the song gets completed, it will be the first new song released by the girl group in fourteen years.

Lee Hyori, as the group's leader, shared how she felt "it would be too cliche to sing our old songs after coming together for this program." After the episode broadcast, many netizens expressed how long they have waited for this moment.

Are you also excited to hear their upcoming new song?

source

Back in my younger days, before I even knew about Kpop, I knew about Fin.K.L. because I had a bit of a crush on Lee Hyori after randomly seeing a picture of her on the web. LOL.

I hope someone picks up the subs for 'Camping Trip'.

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
Back in my younger days, before I even knew about Kpop, I knew about Fin.K.L. because I had a bit of a crush on Lee Hyori after randomly seeing a picture of her on the web. LOL.

I hope someone picks up the subs for 'Camping Trip'.
That was when you were around 50 right? Damn I bet those were the days

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,557,963
Looking forward to new Fin.K.L. I wasn't around for them but I listen to all the ggs from gen1 because they were the ones who paved the way for later generations.

Top Bottom