ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT Contribute to the Press Team's "Self-Producing Musicians Playlist" Article (Win Ørbs, Plus Coins + more)! Deadline: June 18, 2024

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,135,509
self-producing-Blog.png

Playlist: Self-Producing Musicians

Hallyu+ users, the 21st of June is 'Make Music Day'. As such, we will be coming back with a new user-curated playlist this June with the theme of self-producing musicians and idols!

Our Press Team members are ready to
receive your recommendations!
Just like we did for Spring & Singles Day, we would like everyone to suggest ONE song to include in this new playlist
(Kpop, Jpop or Cpop).

music_notes_PNG38.png

All songs will be sent to our writers anonymously. So no dropping the name of your suggestions or hinting about them in the thread!
If you have any questions about this contest, please head here.

music_notes_PNG38.png

Between 8 and 10 of these suggested songs will be featured in a special article that will be posted on June 21st.
If your song is selected, you will receive ⨭50,000 Plus Coins & 2 Ørbs!
All songs (minus troll suggestions... but we know our users wouldn't dare!) will be added to the playlist we will create on Spotify and YouTube.

Accepted songs include any song by an idol — released either within their group or as an individual — they have had a hand in creating (i.e. songwriting, production, etc.)

music_notes_PNG38.png

We will also be holding a raffle for all users who submit songs for our playlist. It doesn't matter if your song isn't selected, as long as you've submitted the form prior to the deadline (June 18, 2024). Following the publication of our playlist, the winner will receive one 1-3 star idol/character +card pack (3rd edition). Good luck!

We look forward to receiving your suggestions!

Additional link to Google form:
here!

:christmasblob:

Last edited:

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
Submissions close in two days! :poggers:
I'm sorry to bother, but could you also check if my submission went through? I think I sent something in a couple of weeks ago

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,774,814
Pronouns
She/Her
I did submit it...right?

Top Bottom