BTS V to Feature on an OST for Itaewon Class💜

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
V's friend Park Seo-joon stars in the drama and Tae has mentioned wanting to do an OST since January. During a recent vlive he mentioned how he wrote 3 songs, one of them being for the OST. Itaewon Class is quite popular right now and currently has an OST called 'Start' by Gaho charting on Melon so I'm sure his song will do well. Looking forward to the release and more news on the subject💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Source: KCharts&Translations (@twitter)

Last edited:

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Good for him

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I’m really excited since I watch the show! Also, the name of the artist is Gaho! The name of the song is called Start! Some people might know him if they’ve listened to PLT’s Hocus Pocus :shablob:
Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't remember fully from the chart video I saw. What do you think of the drama? I've seen good stuff about it and it seems to be about a group who get into trouble? I just ask cause I usually don't like kdramas cause I don't like romance (and alot of popular ones focus on it) but wanted to check this one out.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭37,450
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for clarifying, I couldn't remember fully from the chart video I saw. What do you think of the drama? I've seen good stuff about it and it seems to be about a group who get into trouble? I just ask cause I usually don't like kdramas cause I don't like romance (and alot of popular ones focus on it) but wanted to check this one out.
It is about a man that makes a pub in order to take down the man that wronged him in the past. It also speaks a little bit on society issues (lgbt, racism, classism, etc.), but the first two not as much? However, there is a romance story line in the drama. I like it so far, but I’m definitely more interested in the parts that deal with the main character trying to reach success.​

Top Bottom