C9 is the worst

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭149,811
Pronouns
She/Her
I knew this would happen again, they should do like big hit and declare the company male exclusive because they clearly don't understand how girl groups work and arent willing to do what it takes to manage them

AstroBaby

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭520,400
I knew this would happen again, they should do like big hit and declare the company male exclusive because they clearly don't understand how girl groups work and arent willing to do what it takes to manage them
Yeah...but honestly it seems like they were doing their job pretty well until a few months ago idk what happened. You can't even say they were disappointed by their sales when they were the ones who didn't even stock 5,000 albums. With their sound you would think it'd be obvious that they wouldn't be a smash general public hit but more of a dreamcatcher type group w a distinctive sound and gradual growth...Best case scenario is the girls are each having personal issues/taking a break that the company is handling it terribly.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭149,811
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah...but honestly it seems like they were doing their job pretty well until a few months ago idk what happened. You can't even say they were disappointed by their sales when they were the ones who didn't even stock 5,000 albums. With their sound you would think it'd be obvious that they wouldn't be a smash general public hit but more of a dreamcatcher type group w a distinctive sound and gradual growth...Best case scenario is the girls are each having personal issues/taking a break that the company is handling it terribly.

Yeah they did do well with their releases but you know it already happened the same way with Good Day? these girls have been wasting their youths for years in that company. They debut them and then GIVE UP, god knows why, idk what they expected honestly. New girl groups aren't gonna sell a lot of physicals unless they're from the top 5 companies, they should know that if they study the market. They should know that the only way a girl group can build success is with time and good, frequent promotions. Even when they do get public recognition physical sales will still not be their main source of income. I really don't know why they did the exact same thing twice, so my conclusion is that they want immediate results and they will only get that with boy groups, so let the girls go and don't try it again. That company is not a safe environment for girls, I know because I did my digging back in Good Day days, I just want them gone from there

Last edited:

milkshrine

girl group stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,000
i'm so worried about them, they seemed to be doing ok and now this happens, i'd be so sad if they disbanded :(

Top Bottom