PV Cho Tokimeki Sendenbu - Endless

S

Some

Hitoka is a perfect center for this song i loved her energy.
Julia and aki had great energy too loved their smiles
Haruka and kanami are very good singers
Haruka was so pretty through out the whole video. They are all beautiful but she has expetional visuals
Hiyori was very cute and lovely

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Hitoka is a perfect center for this song i loved her energy.
Julia and aki had great energy too loved their smiles
Haruka and kanami are very good singers
Haruka was so pretty through out the whole video. They are all beautiful but she has expetional visuals
Hiyori was very cute and lovely
wow you learned the names already :ohmygod:
They're a very energetic group!
Haruka, Hitoka and Hiyori are the main singers of the group, and usually get the most lines. This time Kanamin got a much more prominent singing role than usual and a lot of fans were happy for her because she often gets to sing the least. Hiyori didn't get to sing much this time, she has a nice sweet voice
I see Haruka is your fave :hehe:

S

Some

wow you learned the names already :ohmygod:
They're a very energetic group!
Haruka, Hitoka and Hiyori are the main singers of the group, and usually get the most lines. This time Kanamin got a much more prominent singing role than usual and a lot of fans were happy for her because she often gets to sing the least. Hiyori didn't get to sing much this time, she has a nice sweet voice
I see Haruka is your fave :hehe:

i was commenting while reading a jpop wiki/their website i mean its disrespectful to continue calling them by their colors so i studied a bit 🤣. Well she has a good voice good for her they finally gave the leader the respect she deserves > told you i studied 🤣. Yeah hiyori has cute sweet voice but personally i prefer vocals like kanami and haruka you can tell theyll do well singing ballads something about their voices feels emotional to me. Yup for now she is,cute and talented 😍

Top Bottom