APPRECIATION Choi Suhwan's appreciation thread... because I'm sad

G

Galaxy

So, none of my faves is going to be in the final Produce X 101 group.
Even though Suhwan was just my 3rd fave after Baekjin and Yuvin (who's still here but, his ranking his a mess) ...

tumblr_prgsuqmnuR1r18ut2o6_250.gif

He is so talented but got refused by multiple agencies because of his looks (= his height).
He wants to be a main vocalist but he got praised even for his dancing as soon as he joined the competition:

Then he got hit by the "Yuvin" curse, aka the one stealing the main vocal position from him everytime, but the two were still very cute together
and Suhwan gave great performances:

tumblr_ps32lnQDMH1yoolcso2_500.gif

He got eliminated earlier today. Now let's hope agencies wake up and one of them signs him asap. They can't let such talent going to waste!

tumblr_psnrnz6EX01rcg72uo6_250.gif

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭796,559
he's cute and talented. I am sad that he didn't get to showcase his vocals much :sejeongcry:
worse is I also like Yuvin so I can't hate on him either :facepalm:

G

Galaxy

he's cute and talented. I am sad that he didn't get to showcase his vocals much :sejeongcry:
worse is I also like Yuvin so I can't hate on him either :facepalm:

Same, I was always conflicted because both were part of my top 3 picks :somicry:

Reactions: boo

Chu

୨୧ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,222,448
He was so good, meanwhile talentless people will get to debut over him
Life's unfair
:sejeongcry:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
you don't understand how much i wish he was more popular.. his vocals are so good ;/ but even he realizes he isn't up there cause of his visuals but UGH I LOVE HIM.... 😭 i wish people didn't vote others up for visuals ;/ but instead talent and how well they did

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
My fav is Dongpyo rn but he's dropping... 😭 and my old fav was moon hyunbin who got elimiated a while ago so sighs... suhwan was one of my favs too 😭 top 5 def

izru_17

^^
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,410
He's not only one of my vocal pick but also my dance pick because he's that good, I expected that he would be eliminated but it hurts actually seeing :wae:

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110
This made me so sad. Suhwan was one of the most talented on the show. Kid could sing and dance so well. :(
My inner Seventeen stan was hoping to see woozi and mingyu look-alikes make it into the final group. But my dreams are dashed :cry:

Top Bottom