GAME+ [FINISHED] Costume Contest - Judging ends @ November 2nd - 12AM EST

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,482
halloween-Spin.jpg

H+ is throwing a costume contest! Show up in your best costume and see if you'll win the big prize.

GAMEPLAY
Your costume should be submitted to me in a pm in collages and must consist of the following:

The clothing and footwear (footwear is not necessary if it does not fit the costume you're going for)

The accessories

The hair and makeup (the makeup does not have to be anything complex or over-the-top, just lipstick or eye shadow is enough)

You will have 29 hours starting from now to submit your costume. Once the deadline passes, a form will be posted and players will have 14 hours to score each other's costumes (note: who submitted which costume will be kept anonymous until the end of the game).

All the scores submitted, along with my own, will be added up, and the person with the highest score wins.

JUDGING
Costumes will be scored from 5 to 10 in 3 different categories

Cohesion: How cohesive all the pieces of the costume look together, whether they match, if they all make sense for the theme of the costume, ect.

Creativity: How much thought was put into the costume and how creative it is. So for example, if someone does a generic and boring costume like a generic nurse, you might score them low, but if they put their own unique touch on it, you might score them somewhere in the middle. And if they submit something super unique and outside the box, you might give them a high score.

Overall feelings: Exactly what it says, how much you personally like the costume overall.

RULES
Good behavior is expected at all times
Late submissions will only be accepted if they are submitted no more than an hour past the deadline. However, submitting late will result in a penalty of -10 points.
You CAN'T hint or reveal which outfit belongs to you. Also, avoid speculating which outfit belongs to who.
If you don't submit your scores on time, you'll get a penalty of -10 points

PRIZES
1st Place - 4 orbs, 90k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points + 900 Pokecoins, 4 Pokeballs
2nd Place - 3 orbs, 80k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points + 800 Pokecoins, 4 Pokeballs
3rd Place - 2 orbs. 70k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points + 700 Pokecoins, 4 Pokeballs
Participation - 90k, 5 Elite Gamer Points + 500 Pokecoins, 2 Pokeballs

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,482
@Events Squad

Submissions are officially closed, you now have 24 hours starting from rn to submit your scores
Here is the form, and here are all the costumes. If u don't remember how you're supposed to score, it's in the OP, but I'll copy+paste for the lazy.

JUDGING
Costumes will be scored from 5 to 10 based on 3 different categories

Cohesion: How cohesive all the pieces of the costume look together, whether they match, if they all make sense for the theme of the costume, ect.

Creativity: How much thought was put into the costume and how creative it is. So for example, if someone does a generic and boring costume like a generic nurse, you might score them low, but if they put their own unique touch on it, you might score them somewhere in the middle. And if they submit something super unique and outside the box, you might give them a high score.

Overall feelings: Exactly what it says, how much you personally like the costume overall.

Last edited:

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,500
@Chiharu Wait, I'm sorry... The wording on the form is making me question myself. Does each costume get 3 different numbers when we're judging them? Or is it just 1 number after we've added up the 3 categories for a total?

Edit: Well, I don't know when we'll hear back from you, so I just did my best.

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,482
@Chiharu Wait, I'm sorry... The wording on the form is making me question myself. Does each costume get 3 different numbers when we're judging them? Or is it just 1 number after we've added up the 3 categories for a total?

Edit: Well, I don't know when we'll hear back from you, so I just did my best.
gfvrdcsx, it's supposed to be 3 different numbers :pepesanta:maybe I should reword it

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,482
@Events Squad for clarification, you're supposed to rate the 3 diff categories individually, and then the total score of those categories added up should be between 5-15. So if u didn't do that, pls resubmit :BoredPar:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,758,999
@Events Squad for clarification, you're supposed to rate the 3 diff categories individually, and then the total score of those categories added up should be between 5-15. So if u didn't do that, pls resubmit :BoredPar:
If the total points are supposed to be between 5-15, what is the scale for individual categories? :Slime:I thought we were gonna judge each category on a scale form 5-15

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,194,715
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm a little confused on how do we have to score/vote the costumes tbh; @Chiharu could you give us an example of how we should do each costume's score please?

Maybe I'm dumb dumb but for real I've been reading all the posts and I can't figure it out lmao

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,214,400
Pronouns
She/Her
Do we gotta write
Cohesion: x +Creativity: x + Overall Feelings: x = total amount
Like that in that order? Or can we do it without the words (but it still has to be in that specific order?)

Last edited:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,349,482
👩‍💻I see I should have gone with the original way I wanted to format the form

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,757,514
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm a little confused too...so i will wait for the update.

Top Bottom