D-Crunch seen in tears after their Kuwait concert was canceled by Kuwaiti authorities due to false rumors that they are gay+heckled with BTS fanchants

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
D-Crunch seen in tears after their Kuwait concert was canceled by Kuwaiti authorities due to false rumors that they are gay + heckled with BTS fanchants
1572297987-dcrunchmain.jpg

A heartbreaking video of rookie boy group D-Crunch is circulating the internet after the group was seen in tears due to some malicious behavior.

The boys were scheduled to perform in Kuwait but were met with a ridiculous situation when Kuwait's Minister of Mass Media and Information canceled the concert just as it was about to begin. The reason? There is no official statement but fans are speculating that authorities received inaccurate rumors that the members were gay. Further reports also show that the boys were heckled by the crowd with other fan chants, including BTS ones. The boys were seen close to tears, shocked by the nature of the situation they were in.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭999,850
A literal rookie group being bullied in public like that. Shame on all the people involved including those idiotic fans chanting another group's name.

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
Damn, that's really rough to recover from, especially for a nugu rookie group. I almost hope they can be successful from now on, just to make up for that

TT95

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,695
why is bts fan chants the one being singled out when there were fan chants happening? anyway this whole situation is so horrifying. i hope better days and success comes for them from now on

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
BRO I LOVE D-CRUNCH
The only albums I have bought are LOONA albums and D-Crunch albums
It makes me feel so sad that they had to go throught this TT And I think the one crying was Hyunoh, my bias TT
Fucking upset. Idc about the reason, you shouldn't do that! Think about how they feel, fuck

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I'm not that familiar with D-Crunch but it breaks my heart. No group deserves to be disrespected like that, and for a nugu group like D-Crunch it must be even more difficult. I heard that they were really happy to go there to perform... I only hope that this tragic story will be known by kpop fans and that they will start supporting them. They will need a lot of support and love to recover from this

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
😭 this is so terrible I feel so bad for d-crunch...

Top Bottom