GAME+ DAILY CHECK-IN ♡ finished – thank you!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,450
nMN2PsF.png

The staff team(s) this Daily Check-in event is paying tribute to are:

BtlZxZ0.png
tech.png

When you think about the H+ staff teams, which ones come to your mind? Events? Shop? Mod? Odds are you didn't think of the Admin/Tech team, but while they might not get the same amount of recognition or appreciation as other staff, they are the backbone of Hallyuplus! Without them, this site wouldn't be able to function properly, so the next time you think of H+ staff members, think of the Admin/Tech team!

Description by @Chiharu

FK6uNh4.png

It's very simple!
Every day for a week at a given approx. time, I will post to let people know when the new day starts to check-in!
All you have to do is show your face by posting in the thread, so keep your eyes peeled for my announcements!

For those who would like to earn a little bit more, I have added "tasks" each day for you to complete.
Some tasks can be applied to past actions; I will make note of this of the tasks that can fall under this.

The tasks do not have to be completed on the day they are revealed; there will be a deadline to submit all tasks.
Although, you are free to submit your tasks whenever you are done with them or alongside your check-in!

There is something for everybody, so please don't hesitate to join in!

If you would like to be tagged for each day please let me know; Gamer Squad will automatically be tagged.

8nmxLce.png

All Hallyu+ forum rules apply!

I will leave a reaction to let you know that I have acknowledged your post.
Even if you did not intend to take part but "accidentally" posted in the thread (i.e. replying to someone), I will still count your check-in.
(If you don't want your lottery tickets, you can donate them to me :poggers:)

Please don't edit your posts, especially if you have already checked in and then complete the tasks that were posted on that day at a later date - just make a new post for the submission.

Submissions of tasks are to be posted in the thread or by sending me a PM titled, "Check-in - [Username]" - use the same PM for all submissions. The deadline to submit tasks is 23rd June @ 8PM UTC / 4PM EDT (24th June @ 5AM KST).

Have fun and tag your friends along!
I'm here to help if you need additional guidance. ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

ecdd3zh.png

Users that check-in on the opening day (June 15th/16th KST) will earn 2 tickets!
You can earn a ticket per day by simply checking in, and if you have checked in on all days, you will get an extra 2 tickets!
In total, 10 tickets can be earned from check-ins, so be sure to pop in every day for the week to increase your chances for the lottery!

Participation Rewards
6+ Check-ins = 10 Elite Points
3-5 Check-ins = 7 Elite Points
1-2 Check-ins = 3 Elite Points

Furthermore, extra tickets and other rewards (plus coins, orbs) can be earned through tasks.

This event will also give out a Pack of 1-2 Star +Cards to one of the participants* via RNG.
*Eligible only to those that have checked in for 5+ days and have completed at least three tasks.

↳ What are +Cards?

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,450
jShjyjh.png

I will update this post as the days go on so you can see all the tasks in one post.
The deadline to submit tasks is 23rd June @ 8PM UTC / 4PM EDT (24th June @ 5AM KST)

DAY 1
Retweeted/QRT Hallyu+ Anniversary Tweet - 10k pc, 1 ticket
Take a screenshot of your RT/QRT to show evidence of this.

You can black out your twitter username and instead add your Hallyu+ username to the screenshot if you wish.
As long as you show evidence of an account owned by you, whether it be new or private, it will be valid.

Referred a friend to Hallyu+/was referred by a friend - 1 orb, 2 tickets
↳ If it’s a past referral, the user(s) must have been active by posting in 2021.
↳ If it’s a new referral within a month (15th May - present), the user and referred friend will earn an extra ticket; the referred friend must post an introduction thread or have at least 5 posts.

Tag your referred friend or the person who referred you in the thread (or mention them if through PM).
If you are making new referrals, ensure that you provide your referral link so that it counts! To do that, go to Your Profile > Your Referrals to copy your link to share. See
FAQ for a visual guide.

Referrals will only count if it's like this:
Screenshot_2021-06-15_at_21.52.49.png

(Referrer)

Screenshot_2021-06-15_at_21.55.41.png

(Referrals - you click on the number to see who you referred.)

DAY 2
Subscribed to Hallyu+ Youtube Channel - 10k pc, 1 ticket
Take a screenshot to show that you have subscribed to the channel and add your username.

Your screenshot can look something like this:
wWoMfO6.png

Create a new thread and receive replies from at least 5 different people OR Reply to 10 different threads from at least 2 different sections posted after this post - 2 tickets

The Hallyuhood and Hallyu+ Hub sections will not count for this.
Link your thread or replies. Please do not spam or break any H+ rules.

If you are creating a new thread, try to make your threads interesting and not generic like a yes/no question or threads where people respond with a couple of words; generate some discussions or post something that genuinely interests you!

The thread can be something like a thread for an anime or book series, appreciating your idol's achievements, uplifting news that an animal is no longer endangered or the weird fashion trends in your country - as long as it garners the replies you need, it will be fine.

If you are making replies, you can reply to any thread. Yep, this includes releases and news updates.
Just do not spam/post with stuff like, "wow looks good!", "i like it"... try to add a little more oomph to your replies.

DAY 3
Participated in at least 5 different Awards Thread - 10k pc, 1 ticket
This can be through hosting, voting or suggesting badges.
Link your post from the threads. This can be applied to past actions. Ongoing and on-hold awards threads apply to this too.
If you are taking part in ongoing (or new) threads, please be mindful of the guidelines and users already involved in the thread(s), and that you aren't just participating for the sake of increasing your number for this.

Added an item to Shop+ (does not include orb items) - 1 ticket
If you want to add an item, you can purchase this form.
Link your post(s) from the
Custom Item Request thread. This can be applied to past actions.

If you are unsure if you have posted in a thread before, here are some screenshots to guide you:
Unlike the older themes, the new themes don't show your avatar next to the OP's avatar if you have posted in a thread, so all you have to do is click on the number of replies/Who Replied? in the drop-down menu. A window should pop up with the users who have posted in the thread.

z8peP42.png

4xUmn4U.png

Or you can click into the thread and search for your posts. Make sure you change it to 'This thread' for posts only in that thread to appear or if you're looking for posts in a specific forum, use 'This forum'.

1Y7JMRH.png

DAY 4
Submit something for The Showcase - 1 orb, 2 tickets
Mention if you are participating in the event and I will confirm this when the deadline of the Showcase passes.

Guess my Seventeen bias list - X* pc, 1 ticket
If you guess at least 4 members in the right place (1st, 4th, 6th, etc) you will earn the ticket.
*For every member you guess correctly in their placing, you will receive 5k.

You only have one chance to submit your guesses. Please don't edit your post.
If you pretend your computer glitched and accidentally posted half the list, I can check if you've moved some members around, so don't bother or I will revoke your submission for this.

I will react to your posts but won't mention if you've got it correct. This is so it helps me keep track of entries.
You'll have to wait until the end where I total up all your tasks/tickets. (I will post a spreadsheet for this).

It doesn't matter if you don't know their faces, just throw in some names because chances are, you will get it correct so don't think too hard unless you want some plus coins.

Members: S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino

My bias list looks something like this:
3. (2 members)
4. (3 members)
5. (3 members)
6. (3 members)

DAY5
Donated to H+ - 1 orb, 2 tickets
The real $$$ stuff - the thing that keeps our servers running, not plus coins or other forum currency.
This can be applied to past actions. You don't have to mention the amount you donated, just state that you have donated.
Even if you have your banner on display, you still must mention if you have donated in your post/PM or it won't count.

I am aware some users may not have their donor banners visible, so I will confirm with the admin to check if you have donated.

If you are uncomfortable sharing this information, remember you can PM me ('Check-In - Username' as the title of PM) and I can assign you a letter that I will use to note down your submission on the spreadsheet that will be shared at the end.

Received all reactions at least 3 times - 1 ticket

Take a screenshot. This can be applied to past actions. Please do not go asking around for reactions.

You will probably have to take a couple of screenshots since some reactions are cut off.
You don't have to take a screenshot for every reaction, as long as I can see the numbers next to the reaction, it'll be fine.

Your screenshot should look something like this; make sure the reactions and your username are visible somewhere.

WHrZ8VB.png

DAY 6
All can be applied to past actions. Link your post(s) from the threads.

Left a comment on at least two Content+ threads that were posted in June 2021 - 10k pc, 1 ticket

Left a comment on at least two ICYMI articles that were posted in June 2021 - 10k pc, 1 ticket

Left a comment on at least two Articles in Translations that were posted from April 2021 to present - 10k pc, 1 ticket

If your comments accumulate to 300+ words in total - 1 extra ticket
Only valid if you have left at least one comment in the three different sections from the dates provided.

You can link multiple comments from a single thread (although it will only count for one thread for the other tasks). As long as the comments you submit for it accumulate to 300+ words, it'll be fine. But remember you have to comment at least once in the three different sections for it to be valid.

DAY 7
Leave a post on at least 5 different staff members' profile from at least 3 different teams of a quote or song lyric that reminds you of them - 2 tickets
Please don't troll or antagonise. You need all 5 for your submission to count.
Take a screenshot of your posts (the staff banner(s) must be visible) or mention the staff members and their team(s) you left a post to in the thread/PM.
Leads and other branches within a team (i.e. Press/SNS division in Social Media) do not count as a separate team.

Staff members who are participating in this CANNOT leave a post for members who are in the same team(s) as them.
So if you're part of Moderator, Awards and Social Media, you can't leave a post to any members of those teams.

To break it down for you, these are the different teams:
Admin
Tech
Community Manager, Moderator, Junior Moderator
Events Lead, Events Deputy Lead, Events
Social Media Lead, Social Media
Content+ Lead, Content+
Translations Lead, Translations
Graphics Lead, Graphics
Shop+ Lead, Shop+
Awards Lead, Awards

As much as I want to serenaded with words and songs, I (Baymax) don't count. :RunPar:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,450
rU8ESNj.png

It's time to check-in!
Users that check-in for today will earn 2 tickets!
I will return tomorrow at approximately the same time to start the new day (I will post a similar banner to this).

:palglam:

DAY 1

Retweeted/QRT Hallyu+ Anniversary Tweet - 10k pc, 1 ticket
Take a screenshot of your RT/QRT to show evidence of this.

Edit: You can black out your twitter username and instead add your Hallyu+ username to the screenshot if you wish.
As long as you show evidence of an account owned by you, whether it be new or private, it will be valid.

Referred a friend to Hallyu+/was referred by a friend - 1 orb, 2 tickets
↳ If it’s a past referral, the user(s) must have been active by posting in 2021.
↳ If it’s a new referral within a month (15th May - present), the user and referred friend will earn an extra ticket; the referred friend must post an introduction thread or have at least 5 posts.

Tag your referred friend or the person who referred you in the thread (or mention them if through PM).
If you are making new referrals, ensure that you provide your referral link so that it counts! To do that, go to Your Profile > Your Referrals to copy your link to share. See
FAQ for a visual guide.

Edit: Referrals will only count if it's like this:
Screenshot_2021-06-15_at_21.52.49.png

(Referrer)

Screenshot_2021-06-15_at_21.55.41.png

(Referrals - you click on the number to see who you referred.)

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,596,499
"Referred a friend to Hallyu+/was referred by a friend - 1 orb, 2 tickets
↳ If it’s a new referral within a month (15th May - present), the user and referred friend will earn an extra ticket; the referred friend must post an introduction thread or have at least 5 posts."

:squirtlechristmas: Bay, why are you starting the reference thing again, I was sure it was left in 2019

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,450
You know we can't read yet you used so many words...
9kHq661.gif

"Referred a friend to Hallyu+/was referred by a friend - 1 orb, 2 tickets
↳ If it’s a new referral within a month (15th May - present), the user and referred friend will earn an extra ticket; the referred friend must post an introduction thread or have at least 5 posts."

:squirtlechristmas: Bay, why are you starting the reference thing again, I was sure it was left in 2019

Ungrateful, I'm revoking your check-in for today!
(and no, this post is not confirmation that I have acknowledged your check-in!!!)

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,596,499
Ungrateful, I'm revoking your check-in for today!
(and no, this post is not confirmation that I have acknowledged your check-in!!!)
:catpopcorn: I don't think you can revoke them
"Even if you did not intend to take part but "accidentally" posted in the thread (i.e. replying to someone), I will still count your check-in."
:bakacat:

Top Bottom