Do you have a motion sickness?

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
Sometimes. It occurs the most as a car passenger, but it doesn't happen every time so I'm not always 100% sure of why some car rides are like that.

There have been a couple of video games that give me motion sickness, but that's not something that happens often.

There has also been an odd time or two when I've been tired and the act of doing a repetitive motion like putting things away and cleaning up has given me motion sickness. That might have had to do more with being too tired at the time, though—I don't know lol.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,705,781
yes. :poggers:

one time i got motion sickness from my own driving :squirtlechristmas:
tho its possibly bcs i was sick that day

watching something where the camera is spinning/shaking too much could give me motion sickness as well :jinjudge:
the last thing i watch that i could rmb that gave me motion sickness was the first segment of the first V/C/R movie

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,178,109
Sometimes. It occurs the most as a car passenger, but it doesn't happen every time so I'm not always 100% sure of why some car rides are like that.

There have been a couple of video games that give me motion sickness, but that's not something that happens often.

There has also been an odd time or two when I've been tired and the act of doing a repetitive motion like putting things away and cleaning up has given me motion sickness. That might have had to do more with being too tired at the time, though—I don't know lol.
For cars, it’s probably the way the person is braking that made you car sick. I really can’t ride some people’s driving.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭342,000
Pronouns
He/Him
Not really. And tbh my favorite rides at amusement parks usually is anything that turns upside down lol :sehunehh:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,654
I am the same. Driving I am fine. But as a passenger it rises. I find watching the road and imagining that I am driving helps me.

For cars, it’s probably the way the person is braking that made you car sick. I really can’t ride some people’s driving.

looking down or looking back makes me more dizzy in the car. i try to look straight ahead. yeah a driver's constant braking doesn't help; this usually happens in a traffic.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭129,654
Not really. And tbh my favorite rides at amusement parks usually is anything that turns upside down lol :sehunehh:

ironically, i love amusement park rides. i never get dizzy from those. it's only the car and the bus :sip:

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,250
ironically, i love amusement park rides. i never get dizzy from those. it's only the car and the bus :sip:
I was going to make a follow-up post about this actually—I also don't get sick from amusement park rides majority of the time! Funny how that is.

Top Bottom