Do you think this group could become popular amongst Kpop stans?

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
Like WayV for SM, do you think if their music is good, they can achieve some popularity outside of their home country?

RBW joins forces with Naver to debut a Vietnamese boy group!

Yes, that is right! It looks like RBW and Naver is up to something!
67723103_462882864545696_4062902567955333120_o.jpg

3ce1ca981e9844fa810f967543b7c68b.jpeg

In particular, on July 30th, it was revealed that the two are coming together to debut a Vietnamese boy group called D1VERSE. They will coming together to allow smooth launching of the group as well as releasing all kinds of contents. It also makes sense why they chose Vietnam since both of them have been maintaining a close relationship with Vietnam!

The group itself is currently in Seoul since the end of last year. They have been receiving training and is planned to make a debut this year. It will be interesting to see what they bring to the table. The group has a total of seven members and will be launching their variety show, ‘We Will Debut‘ in September!
Will you be watching out for this new boy group? Let us know in the comments below!
All Access Asia will keep you updated, so stay tuned!
Source (1)

All Access Asia

Performance so far:

Last edited:

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
i doubt it but i'm always open to being proven wrong
I've been following them since I've heard rumors about RBW has vietnamese trainees. At first, I thought they might be joining Oneus, but not in my mind did I thought RBW will debut them as a vietnamese unit. I do think they have a fair chance of gaining fans around the world. I think their debut song will have two version, one vietnamese and one korean. LIME(disbanded), a similar group created by a nugu korean agency 4 years ago did the same. So if D1Verse release their korean version on 1thek channel, dreams can happen ^^

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
I doubt they will be even popular in Vietnam
Maybe or maybe not. However, they can get get a niche fanbase like two other V-pop groups, UNI5 and Monstar. These two has a decent sized fanbase to keep them going. D1Verse is not there yet, but they can reach the same popularity and even more. But they have one big advantage over the domestic groups: RBW is behind them and they will get good marketing and promotions, both in Vietnam and overseas.

Top Bottom