ANNOUNCEMENT Donate is now available!

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350,071
Pronouns
She/Her
Ever wanted to give your hard earned Plus Coins to your mortal enemy? Now you can do it!

First, look at the user's information on the left hand side, or in their profile. Click on their Plus Coins.

BKs2cdZ.png

Next, a popup or page will appear with the richest users. As you weep, click on Donate and you will see a prompt for a username, amount, and optional message. Do not use commas for the amount.
hkRhdtg.png

User and amount are mandatory, but optional message is...well optional and not necessary. However the user you are donating to will get the message.

Once you press Donate, you will get a notification that you donated, and the user themselves will get a notification as well.

Here are some rules:

Donate spam is not allowed. If you do this you will get a warning, and then warning points thereafter.
Do not put nasty messages, this will fall under Hallyu+'s rules. You will get a warning for this.

If you have any problems, questions, or concerns, please ask here or PM me. Thank you!

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,650
Pronouns
she/her
Anyone wanna try this new handy feature on me? :rightt:

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,370
what can we do with the money?
they’re adding a shop in the future where we can spend the plus coins but it’s still a secret what kind of virtual items we might be able to buy there... we will know soon though since the team is working hard on it! :peepopbirthday:

Areum_

overloaded
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,431
they’re adding a shop in the future where we can spend the plus coins but it’s still a secret what kind of virtual items we might be able to buy there... we will know soon though since the team is working hard on it! :peepopbirthday:
ah i see thank you :)

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
oh someone just showed me this was a thing LMAO

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100