[E-GAME THRONES] Johyun repeats she is over the comments

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Berry Good's Johyun expressed she's over the malicious comments she received for her Ahri cosplay.

The Berry Good member's outfit for OGN's 'Game d'Olympic' event last month caused somewhat of an issue, but she revealed she's now moving on. At the press conference for KBS's digital variety show 'E-Game Thrones' on July 18, Johyun stated, "A lot of people cheered me on after the Ahri cosplay. That's why I'm doing well. I'm trying to think of it in a positive light." She continued, "I also consider it an honor to have become a host for a game program."

As previously reported, Johyun revealed she cried when she initially read the malicious comments, and she later thanked fans for their support.

'E-Game Thrones', hosted by Johyun, Yoo Sang Moo, Jang Dong Min, actress Shim Ji Won, and announcer Kim Sun Geun, premieres on July 22 at 11PM KST.

cr. Allkpop

67085377_2212286522230658_3434901795783049216_n.jpg

------------------------------------

People saying she do this for attention but she is saying she moved on for like weeks, yet journalists keep asking her about it again and again and again. Like... She is gamer girl on gaming show press con. Isnt there better things to ask? Like even in the first video she said she searched for the comments, cried, went to wash her face with cold watter and moved on with "people can have different oppinions" mindset.

I can already see the nb article with people hating on her again.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
why were they hating on her cosplay in the first place? i just saw the pics and she looks great wtf

The outfit was revealing and she was basically used as a toy by few journalists who made articles for easy clicks since the feminism vs antifeminism war is a thing in SK. First article got some nasty shit and slutshaming, which is the one she must have seen at first. But honestly in the end she got more hated for not being hated. Like... Knetz and their logic.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
: / why do amazing idols get so much hate over things they do that aren't even bad :/ sighs....

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
The outfit was revealing and she was basically used as a toy by few journalists who made articles for easy clicks since the feminism vs antifeminism war is a thing in SK. First article got some nasty shit and slutshaming, which is the one she must have seen at first. But honestly in the end she got more hated for not being hated. Like... Knetz and their logic.
aww hopefully she really did forget about all those comments

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,353,450
Johyun, your cosplay of KD/A Ahri is the best. No need to care about those salty antis

Top Bottom