gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them

ef39272fa877bf2e5417412aed50e959eaf0da22.gifv

Hello everyone, I decided to log on finally after kinda lurking for a long time. You may have seen me on another forum in the past under another name. I had originally started lurking because it is somewhere that @kimsguardian and @RainbowBlink had mentioned in conversations about places they used.

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,500
Hello and welcome!

719ccd990e1a200be173a0f26bb0d844fc6dbb9f.gifv

Shall we start with some basics - What groups do you stan? Who's your bias? How/when did you get into K-pop?

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,900
Pronouns
He/Him
A Sunmi stan? :sanapray: Welcome to H+!

Hope you have fun with us! Please let me know if you have any Events-related questions (Games, collectible cards, music charts, etc).

Last edited:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
Welcome!

i didnt know kimbot had time to be a presence in any other place:TzuyuKek:
XD They do post a lot of MVs and stuff before anyone else gets the chance
Hello and welcome!

719ccd990e1a200be173a0f26bb0d844fc6dbb9f.gifv

Shall we start with some basics - What groups do you stan? Who's your bias? How/when did you get into K-pop?
This is not all of the groups I stan, but here are some:
EXO - SHINEE - TNX - TREASURE - SES - FINKL - GOT7 - Nine% - SKZ - 2NE1 - BigBang - ONF - BoA - TWICE - SISTAR - SNSD - MMLD - Red Velvet - ATEEZ - BVNDIT - GOLDEN CHILD - ITZY - TXT - CLC - BTS - MONSTA X - WEKI MEKI - BVNDIT - LOVELYZ - 1TYM - DREAMCATCHER - LOONA - IU - STAYC - Fromis_9 - IKON - Wonder Girls - Seventeen - Secret - T-ara - After School - UNI.T - BlackPink - SOMI - CHUNGHA - SHINGEKI - BIBI - PIXY - Utada Hikaru - HYDE - Ayumi Hamasaki - Namie Amuro - Koda Kumi - Mika Nakashima - Miss A - Gackt - Rainbow - Kara - BigMama - Davichi

I got into K-Pop around 2005ish as a kid because of BoA, as well as Koda Kumi's having features from K-Pop artists. I found BoA originally, as a J-Pop artist when I was getting into Utada Hikaru at a young age due to well Kingdom Hearts and growing up in an predominately Asian part of our suburbs.

As far as Ults : BoA, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Dreamcatcher, Koda Kumi, Stray Kids, KARA, Twice, EXO, BTS, B1A4, Infinite, Shinee, Shinhwa, Namie Amuro, S.E.S and Hyde.

A Sunmi stan? :sanapray: Welcome to H+!

Hope you have fun with us! Please let me know if you have any Events-related questions (Games, collectible cards, music charts, etc).
I shall! Thank you and yes I love Sunmi

Last edited:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,500

EXO - SHINEE - TNX - TREASURE - SES - FINKL - GOT7 - Nine% - SKZ - 2NE1 - BigBang - ONF - BoA - TWICE - SISTAR - SNSD - MMLD - Red Velvet - ATEEZ - BVNDIT - GOLDEN CHILD - ITZY - TXT - CLC - BTS - MONSTA X - WEKI MEKI - BVNDIT - LOVELYZ - 1TYM - DREAMCATCHER - LOONA - IU - STAYC - Fromis_9 - IKON - Wonder Girls - Seventeen - Secret - T-ara - After School - UNI.T - BlackPink - SOMI - CHUNGHA - SHINGEKI - BIBI - PIXY - Utada Hikaru - HYDE - Ayumi Hamasaki - Namie Amuro - Koda Kumi - Mika Nakashima - Miss A - Gackt - Rainbow - Kara - BigMama - Davichi

I got into K-Pop around 2005ish as a kid because of BoA, as well as Koda Kumi's having features from K-Pop artists. I found BoA originally, as a J-Pop artist when I was getting into Utada Hikaru at a young age due to well Kingdom Hearts and growing up in an predominately Asian part of our suburbs.

As far as Ults : BoA, Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki, Dreamcatcher, Koda Kumi, Stray Kids, KARA, Twice, EXO, BTS, B1A4, Infinite, Shinee, Shinhwa, Namie Amuro, S.E.S and Hyde.

Decent list of 1st/2nd gen, nice! Kingdom Hearts is a solid gateway into the field!

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,020,142
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
howdy new member that seemed authentically smart (=
and seemed like you've already donated :wae::wae:

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭54,411,913

KARA are my ults from 08 to now. Glad to see another fan.

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
howdy new member that seemed authentically smart (=
and seemed like you've already donated :wae::wae:

:peepoblanket: I actually can come across ditzy sometimes as I am autistic so I am thankful and happy to know I came across smart

And yisss I had a little left after ordering a new mat for under my cats' water fountain and I know server space is not super cheap! :hearteu:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
Decent list of 1st/2nd gen, nice! Kingdom Hearts is a solid gateway into the field!
c3c2f5c99f236b9adabd6fa4592b1211ce96c91c.gifv

So many overlook 1st/2nd generation groups and music but a good chunk of my collection is those generations. I do own some 3rd and 4th too but mainly older groups and J-Pop

Also Kingdom Hearts is a VERY confusing series but enjoyable when you know the plot

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,687,938

ahhh 05 ey? I'm 08 lol

hags!! lol

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,784,107
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
omg namie amuro that’s mother
namie-amuro.gif

welcome!!

Last edited:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭719,500
c3c2f5c99f236b9adabd6fa4592b1211ce96c91c.gifv

So many overlook 1st/2nd generation groups and music but a good chunk of my collection is those generations. I do own some 3rd and 4th too but mainly older groups and J-Pop

Also Kingdom Hearts is a VERY confusing series but enjoyable when you know the plot
Agreed.

I entered in 2nd gen, so almost any of the artists active then shaped my taste in k-pop.

From 1st gen I like a bit of Baby VOX, Shinhwa, g.o.d., Lee Hyori and BoA of course.
From 3rd/4th gen, mostly just ITZY and NewJeans for me.

Well, good to have you join the community!

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,700
Pronouns
They/Them
Agreed.

I entered in 2nd gen, so almost any of the artists active then shaped my taste in k-pop.

From 1st gen I like a bit of Baby VOX, Shinhwa, g.o.d., Lee Hyori and BoA of course.
From 3rd/4th gen, mostly just ITZY and NewJeans for me.

Well, good to have you join the community!
Thank you! and Lee Hyori is a goddessssss her deep voice helped make deep toned vocals in pop accepted and I am forever grateful for her work!

200w.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom