EVENTS TEAM Event Closing | Thanks for playing!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,864
Pronouns
She/Her
lac1OmZ.png

Summer Holidate+ 2024 is coming to an end!

We had 17 pawns and 24 players in total participating in the Minopolis race, plus 4 other participants in event games. 14 out of the 17 pawns also had perfect attendance, meaning they rolled the dice every day for 20 days. That was definitely a lot more than I expected, and made things very chaotic and fun, which was the goal from the beginning :sehunehh: So thank you everyone for participating!

This event was supposed to be hosted around Valentines Day as you can probably tell, but I had an important exam around the time, so I decided to postpone it, though... ironically or not, the exam also ended up postponed, and I'll be taking it tomorrow :TzuyuKek: Anyhow- The format was definitely tentative and I wasn't sure if it was going to work out, I know there was a lot of confusion especially at the beginning, but I'm glad you guys pushed through and didn't give up on trying to meet the end goal of the game. I've been taking notes for what can be improved in case someone hosts an event like this again in the future.

Thank you once again to all the staff that helped me with the event, the whole events team, awards and shop team + roseychu for the theme and currency & my brother sungmi who drew a bunch of stuff for the graphics. All of you will get card packs as a reward ❤️

The Minopolis Board Game is now officially over, so here's the final tally and prize distribution for the event:

in 3rd place, with 1 Pal charmed (Par) and 55850 Minopolis Coins
@hatmixx
Congratulations, you get 1 Duo24 Guaranteed Card + 1 Duo24 +Card Pack + 5 orbs + 300k PCs and a Minopolis Expert Bronze Trophy!

AH3VIyP.png

in 2nd place, with 1 Pal charmed (Minus) and 58650 Minopolis Coins
@yongfilms
Congratulations, you get 2 Duo24 Guaranteed Cards + 1 Duo24 +Card Pack + 6 orbs + 400k PCs and a Minopolis Master Silver Trophy!

ukkNUqv.png

and in 1st place, with 1 Pal charmed (Magis) and 71900 Minopolis Coins
@sm maid & @Sweetheart
Congratulations, you get 3 Duo24 Guaranteed Cards + 1 Duo24 +Card Pack + 8 orbs + 500k PCs and a Minopolis Legend Gold Trophy!

ntdMaVo.png

and to all other Pawns that participated in the Minopolis Board Game
@Bchip & @Chomiczewska @Lilac & @Polaris_Tae @fromisJelly @kimsguardian @Bellamy @boo & @Chiharu @choively @heather & @Seriously @Beefy @soozie & @Stannie @OutroTearTheFirst @Tommie @gatoelblue & @Vampire @Frandae
You get 1 Duo24 +Card Pack + 3 orbs + 100k PCs and a Minopolis Player Badge!

PK0z8S5.png

But that's not all... below is the full list of prizes you guys got from the board:

sm maid & SweetheartFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 500k PCs, 9 orbs, 3 Duo 24 Random Cards
yongfilmsFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
hatmixxFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 300k PCs, 9 orbs, 2 Duo24 Random Cards
Bchip & ChomiczewskaFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 2 Duo24 Random Cards
Lilac & Polaris_TaeFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 300k PCs, 9 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
fromisJellyFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 500k PCs, 12 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
kimsguardianFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 9 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
BellamyFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 300k PCs, 9 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
boo & ChiharuFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 300k PCs, 9 orbs, 2 Duo24 Random Cards
choivelyFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 2 Duo24 Random Cards
heather & SeriouslyFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 2 Duo24 Random Cards
BeefyFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 500k PCs, 12 orbs, 3 Duo 24 Random Cards
soozie & StannieFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 300k PCs, 9 orbs, 3 Duo 24 Random Cards
OutroTearTheFirstFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 2 Duo24 Random Cards
TommieFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
gatoelblue & VampireFull Badge Set, 3 Shop Item Sets, 300k PCs, 6 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
FrandaeFull Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards

Additionally, I'd like to also reward users who might or might not have played the board game, but still participated in the event games, so everyone on the list below will get a 1-5 Stars +Card Pack from an Edition of Choice (1st, 2nd, or 3rd). Please state in this thread which edition you'd like to get!

Those of you who got guaranteeds, don't forget to claim them in this thread! You can see the full list of +Cards from this edition in the Pop-Up +Cardsino.
I will give you all 1 week to claim your guaranteeds / 1-5 pack / shop item sets. In case you guys have to claim before deliveries happen, I will let you guys know if you already got any of your guaranteeds from your random cards, and you'll be allowed to pick a different one. If for some reason you wish to forfeit any prizes, you can tell me that in this thread as well. If you don't claim at all, I'll give you a random card / edition / set.

Until the next event! :happymagi:

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,738,557
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
thank you for hosting this chaotic event :JudgyDubu: this was the first event i fully participated in since the halloween ‘22 event and this was a great event for me to come back to after a gaming hiatus. me still somehow crawling my way to second place is wild considering the chaos i put maid through… but i wanna say this was like my redemption arc for me after my horrid battle of love performance :darkkermit:(that time i flopped so hard i accidentally gave @Chomiczewska & @Bchip a UNIQUE BADGE INSTEAD OF A DUPE AND ENDED UP HELPING THEM WIN?!:?/&2!)

thank you guys for all the hard work y’all put into this event, i had a blast and i went out with a bang before the fall semester starts. imma go enjoy my lovely prizes and see y’all in the next event… whenever i’m able to join one that is considering i may be too busy to fully participate in the next few ones
3DKd6uP.gif

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭776,051
Congrats, all winners, once again! :poggers:

Thanks everyone who involved facilitating the event. The trophies are so cute and the patch reminds me of Camplus.

I'm leaving my OTP Chipiczewska with this :brbdying:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,022,000
Thanks again for the w event smsm and every staff member who also participated, it was tons of fun and everything looked pretty
jiwoong-zerobaseone.gif

congratulations to the other winners and many thanks to @yongfilms cause negotiating with you (+ all the games sm won) got us to first place 🥪 :poggers:

For cards let me get
Aventurine & Dr. Ratio - Honkai: Star Rail
Howl & Sophie - Howl's Moving Castle
and Sana & Dahyun please

i'll take 3rd edition game character too

Good luck on your exam!!
jiwoong-zerobaseone.gif

Last edited:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,162,335
Pronouns
They/Them
Thank you so much to Maid and the other event members for all your hard work in creating/running this amazing event, I had a lot of fun! and congrats to all the winners :heartublob:

I’d like to claim 3rd gen idol for the card pack!

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭776,051
Almost wanna forfeit le prize cuz i felt bad for Chippie, but then i remembered his butt ghosted me on discord in crucial times :PolicePar:

1st Edition Character, pls. And I only want the h+ set :poggers:

Also just reread - good luck with your PhD exam, ma'am :poggers:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,570,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you so much for hosting the event @sm maid and for herding me when I forgot what I had to do (sorry!!). Thanks to the rest of the Events Team too.
Congrats to the winners again and I would like 3rd ED too, thank you.
8af72fab678f5b2e21861768525ee5e8.gif

fromisJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,139,350
Once again, thanl you for hosting!

I will love 3rd edition idol please!

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭447,750
@sm maid I don't see it in the OP, but people are specifying between Characters and Idols, so just in case that was an option—can you mark me down for 3rd Edition Characters? :sweat:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Thank you so much for Hosting maid <3 You did such a good job and were very patient and it's much appreciate for the liveliness of this thread!

I will take Sullyoon x Bae as my guarantee <3

3rd edition for my pack :sanapray:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Oops, almost forgot, Good luck on your exam maid :LovePar:

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,199
Pronouns
He/Him
hmmm... this smells like a rigged event with sm hosting it & won it at the same time :NayeonDisgust:

actually i thought this event gonna be much longer usually they ends at the end of the month, anyway thank you sm & event team for your hard work!! :heartublob:

good luck on your exam & i'll take 3rd edition pls :sanapray:

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭353,450
Pronouns
They/Them
Full Badge Set, 4 Shop Item Sets, 400k PCs, 12 orbs, 3 Duo24 Random Cards
So for the duo cards are we supposed to request them? :heartublob:

Also thank you for all your hard work. Especially the keeping track of a bunch of excel sheets

Top Bottom