Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,747,550
Pronouns
She/Her
It is ever a peaceful day in the NCT Fandom
:sweat:

Fans are currently blowing up on the internet after former NCT member Lucas was seen with a group of women on what looked like a date at a bowling alley with Wayv’s Hendery
GXvKjexakAAoevX

GXwH4INakAEAH6O-420x508.jpg

As you all probably remember Lucas was kicked out of NCT/WayV for being caught dating fans and taking advantage of them financially (along with some other serious allegations such as one fan accusing him of SA-ing her).

Lucas went on a long hiatus and then debuted as a solo artist, claiming during his solo documentary that he has done a lot of reflecting on his actions and changed.

With Lucas being caught with this group of women, netizens are now wondering if in the end he ever really did change his ways.

Additionally, fans are angry at Hendery for still hanging out with Lucas and participating in this behavior despite everyone Lucas did and how his scandal affected the group.

Hendery has a bunch of older sisters so some fans are wondering if the two are possibly just hanging out with Hendery’s family, but right now that is unknown.

If there is confirmation that they were just Hendery’s sisters I will update this thread.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,259
I mean... if we've learned anything from the Kanye incident earlier this year with NewJeans, 2NE1, etc, I think it's time to conclude that you can't expect idols to turn their backs on someone just because the public has. Like I hate the thought that my favorite groups could be supporting scumbags, but am I the least bit surprised? No. Definitely not.
:oxygen: :oxygen: :oxygen:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,747,550
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean... if we've learned anything from the Kanye incident earlier this year with NewJeans, 2NE1, etc, I think it's time to conclude that you can't expect idols to turn their backs on someone just because the public has. Like I hate the thought that my favorite groups could be supporting scumbags, but am I the least bit surprised? No. Definitely not.
:oxygen: :oxygen: :oxygen:
Kanye incident with New Jeans and 2Ne1?

Does Kanye West have beef with New Jeans??? What did I miss :wut:

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,747,550
Pronouns
She/Her
good news peeps ! it was just a gathering among friends *input pepe emoji* !
1726744437-20240919-hendery3.jpg
I kept hearing rumors it was his sisters but no one ever provided any receipts about it, so thank you for finding this.

I’m still kinda judging Hendery though cause personally Lucas is not the type of person I’d want to let hang around my sisters (if I had any)…

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,424,164
Pronouns
She/Her
Hendery already wrote about this:
1. It was a gathering between normal friends.
2. He didn't mention those were his sisters.
+
- Lucas's fans said that's not him and honestly he doesn't look like Lucas. It was just a rumor that was trying to paint Hendery in a bad light because there were women there. Adding Lucas was what made the rumor viral (because Hendery isn't a popular member)
And yes, I know they (NCT/WayV) might still talk to Lucas (there were photos of Lucas next to SM artists attending SM artists concerts) but Lucas is trying to clean his image, a date like this wouldn't help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom