Fans trend #JusticeForDreamCatcher as fans criticize 'The Show' for miscounting votes

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
1569965071-unnamed-1.jpg

A recently revealed miscalculation of votes on 'The Show' has led to angry fans berating the music show for giving the first-place win to Everglow instead of Dream Catcher.

Dream Catcher had won the pre-voting and live voting categories and even charted on Billboard with their music. This revelation has led to fans utilizing the hashtags a #JusticeForDreamcatcher and #더쇼_드림캐쳐_일위_돌려내 to explain the situation.

The vote controversy has already been covered by various Youtubers, amounting to hundreds of thousands of views on the subject.

The vote controversy has already been covered by various Youtubers, amounting to hundreds of thousands of views on the subject.

Fans were further insulted when 'The Show' uploaded what most thought to be terribly edited images of the girls on their official Twitter account.

Last edited:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Would love to have all these music show results properly audited and vetted by an independent and reputable accounting firm. Considering the debacle that is Produce, you'd think that networks would proactively take this step to assuage viewers' concerns. But I guess people like to fudge numbers too much. :JudgyDubu:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I figured they would have released a statement by now. M Countdown had the decency to correct their mistake, but the Show remains silent. Neither DC or Everglow deserve this mess.

Top Bottom