Fiestar’s Cao Lu buys rights to “You’re Pitiful”

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,672,250
Pronouns
She/Her
It appears we are getting a Fiestar reunion this year!

Fiestar Member Cao Lu has been live streaming in China along with other activities since returning to China 4 years ago after the group’s disbandment in 2018.

Cao Lu revealed in a recent interview that from the money she earned she was able to buy the Chinese rights to their most popular song “You’re Pitiful” and is currently coordinating with the other members to record a Chinese version of the song!

I wanted to take a moment to talk about how hard the article said Cao Lu worked for this. She started out live-streaming in a tiny cramped apartment on the floor for over 5 hours a day, to joining agencies, doing multiple livestreams a day, and promoting many brands/products to earn money. She was later able to earn enough to move from her tiny apartment to renting a house with a lot more room with her parents and buying the song rights.

(I’m a bit confused, but it appears the live streaming might have started due to her not getting any TV work for 2 years straight after returning to China?)

As of right now Cao Lu is still working on flying back to Korea to gather everyone together and record.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭136,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
saw this yesterday and posted it in the nugu thread XD hope they can make something of it :sanapray:

Thigh-high feminist

Stan Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,850
Pronouns
she
Awesome news. Firstar music is so good. I hope this is successful. Cao Lu was really popular on South Korean television so I'm not surprised she had the money to do this. I'm happy she's still dedicated to the group.

Top Bottom