FIESTAR announces August 31st Comeback

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,700,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Months ago back in march it was revealed that Fiestar’s Cao Lu has been busy earning money and bought the rights to You’re Pitiful to make a Chinese version of the song.

The members have since been busy in the practice room and Cao Lu announced in a recent livestream that the group will have a comeback on August 31st! This comeback is also fully funded by Cao Lu herself.

I’m a bit confused by the translations I’ve been seeing, but to my understanding it will be a comeback (new song???) + the Chinese version of You’re Pitiful. A MV has been filmed (I believe for You’re Pitiful?) and if it does well they will promote the song on stage!

Congrats Fiestar on their reunion and let’s hope the song/MV does well enough that we can see them on music shows again! :shablob:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,750
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
hope it's good :sanapray: i recall them funding the project by themselves before.

me too their music was always so good :somicry:
but i think kpop twitter didn't like them much after what happened with cheska in 2020...

cheska my girl, but that shit was crazy xD

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,700,050
Pronouns
She/Her
me too their music was always so good :somicry:
but i think kpop twitter didn't like them much after what happened with cheska in 2020...
If Kpop twitter was mad at them I feel like I would have been seeing “don’t support this group of bullies!” posts on Twitter by now but I’m not? So for now I’m not too worried.

I don’t know the full Cheska situation, but I know some people were taking what she said with a grain of salt so I’m not too worried? (Especially since some of the stuff she said about other groups, like SNSD, was proven false).

I feel bad for Cheska cause the company really seemed to treat her badly, but I know Cheska hit a nerve with the Kpop community when she started dragging other groups into it.

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,022,500
If Kpop twitter was mad at them I feel like I would have been seeing “don’t support this group of bullies!” posts on Twitter by now but I’m not? So for now I’m not too worried.

I don’t know the full Cheska situation, but I know some people were taking what she said with a grain of salt so I’m not too worried? (Especially since some of the stuff she said about other groups, like SNSD, was proven false).

I feel bad for Cheska cause the company really seemed to treat her badly, but I know Cheska hit a nerve with the Kpop community when she started dragging other groups into it.
true, i mean it's been 6 years since they disbanded and 4 since cheska spoke up so like the general public doesn't care anymore :poggers:

at the end of the day a group that didn't have a good relationship like she said wouldn't get together years later to make more music.

but Hopefully she's mentally in a better place now

Top Bottom