MINI+ [FINISHED] Don't Phunk With My Heart - March 15 @ 4PM EST / 5AM KST (16th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,905,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Don-t-Phunk-OP.png

Do you have what it takes to win the game of love?

image.png

HOW TO SIGN UP
Don't Phunk With My Heart
has a silent sign-up process. That's because we'll be playing this game with fake accounts.
It's in everyone's interest that we don't know who's actually playing this game so sm maid can be as neutral as she can.
But ATTENTION: Do NOT create a fake account! I'll be the one responsible for this.
To sign up for this game, send me a PM with the subject "[Your username] - DPWMH" (in my case, for example, it would be "Bchip - DPWMH") stating that you're signing up.

HOW TO PLAY
Don't Phunk With My Heart
is Hallyu+'s first dating game. Your goal is to win the heart of our single lady, Sm Maid.

Each round consists of a QUESTION and a TASK. Our contestants will have 5 minutes to answer the question and 10 minutes to complete the task.
At the end of the round sm maid will evaluate all answers and the candidate with the worst answers – according to her – will be eliminated. After each round, the identity of the eliminated player will be revealed.

When we eliminate half of the players, the 2 final rounds will start (this might change depending on how many players we have).
In the first final round, contestants will judge and evaluate each other. A bottom 2 will be out of the voting and sm maid will have to eliminate one of the candidates.
In the final round, we'll have a final question – made by sm maid herself – and a final task. Based on that round, sm maid will pick the top 3.

image.png

GENERAL RULES
- Do NOT reveal or hint at your identity. If you do that, will be ELIMINATED from the game;
- Do NOT speculate on other players' identities anywhere;
- Communication outside this thread is NOT allowed whatsoever.
- Candidates can talk in the thread during the game, but please be respectful;
- Players who don't submit their answers in a round will be eliminated.

FAKE ACCOUNT RULES
The fake accounts will be distributed right before the game starts.
Once you receive the login/password, please login into your fake account.

- This account must be used ONLY to play this game;
- DO NOT POST OR REACT TO ANYTHING OUTSIDE THIS THREAD WITH YOUR FAKE ACCOUNT.
- Do not transfer anything (orbs, plus coins, etc) to any other accounts;
- Do not buy shop items with your fake account;
- Do not change the set/DP of you fake account.

All fake accounts will be banned after the game is finished.

image.png

1st place - 5.5 orbs, 105k coins, 50 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels
2nd place
- 4.5 orbs, 95k coins, 40 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels
3rd place
- 3.5 orbs, 85k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

Participation
- 120k, 10 Elite Gamer Points, 2 Battlepass Levels

A random +card from the special edition will be given out to one of the participants via RNG.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,905,500
Pronouns
He/Him
@Events Squad let's try this again lol. If you're confused about why this thread is locked and why we announced this 2 days before the actual game, please read the OP before you sign up. We need at least 6 players for this game to work.
To those who previously signed up for this, you can use the same PM to sign up again.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,905,500
Pronouns
He/Him
@Events Squad we still have 2 accounts available if you want to sign up. This is the last week of the event, so if you need Battlepass levels, the time is now :TeaPar:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,905,500
Pronouns
He/Him
Like i said, this game is cursed. We didn't hit enough confirmations...again :feelsblankie:
I'll just leave it as it is and give the participation prize to everyone who showed up this time (and last time too), including the Battlepass levels.

Thank you to those who took the time to play this and, once again, i'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom