MINI+ [FINISHED] Hotel Craze | Aug 4th (Sun.) @ 6PM EST / Aug 5th (Mon.) @ 7AM KST

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
qDHDILc.png

You don't know which rooms the Pals are renting at Minopolis Hotel, but you're late for lunch and have to call them quickly!

Can you trust the other players to lead you to the right doors?
They would never get you knocking on a random person's door just to humiliate you... right?

hv1e99x.png

The game will consist of 8 houses and 8 rounds.

Each round will last 10 minutes, with a few minutes in between for calculating results.

Each door will either lead to a Plus Pal, or be empty. 3 houses will be empty, the other 5 will have a Plus Pal in it.

If you choose to knock on a door that leads to a Plus Pal, you will receive 3 points, if you knock on a door that is empty, you lose 5 points.

Each round you will decide if you would like knock at the door or pass. The number of the round will be the number of the door you will be deciding whether to knock on or not.

You can only pass three times, so choose wisely. After using all your passes, you have to knock on all remaining doors.

I will not reveal whether the door was empty or not after each round. Instead, I will only reveal the door result and points tally on Round 3 and Round 6.

Everyone will give be given a card with information about the houses, and you may give away your information for points, or lie about it to trick others.
This is an example of what someone's information could be:
(Example: There will never be 2 tricks in a row)

However, 2 of the players will have a special role of the Liar.
Liars don't knock on doors, but instead they get 1 point for each person that knocks on an empty door,
so their role is to trick people into the wrong doors.

You may create PMs with other people, but you must add me to those PMs, and when the round is over, please do not talk on the thread, or in PMs.

im8uD7A.png

1. You are not allowed to discuss the game anywhere else on H+ or any other platform besides in PMs.
2. Do not post in this thread once the game begins.
3. Send me your questions through a PM I will make with only you a bit before the game begins, and send your actions there as well.
4. All Hallyu+ rules must be followed
5. Do not post in your PMs when the round is over.

GLyQigl.png

1st Place: 5 orbs, 150,000 plus coins and 50 elite gamer points + $5,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT.
2nd Place: 4 orbs, 125,000 plus coins, and 40 elite gamer points + $3,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT.
3rd Place: 3 orbs, 100,000 plus coins, and 30 elite gamer points + $2,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT.
All participants get 1 orb, 75,000 plus coins, and 10 elite gamer points + $1,000 Minopolis Coins & 1 HINT

This game was originally hosted by @rektinq, so all credits go to him.

Player List

1. heather
2. boo
3. OutroTearTheFirst
4. Sweetheart
5. fromisJelly
6. yongfilms
7. choively
8. Stannie
9. Bellamy
10. Chiharu
11. Polaris_Tae
12. Chomiczewska
13. Lilac

Waitlist

soozie
hatmixx
kimsguardian​

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭117,107
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds fun, but it's too late for me. Gotta be up mega early morning after.
:feelsblankie:
I try to make it kinda friendly for the americas and asia but then rip the europeans 💔 We'll include games earlier in the day too for you guys

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,100
I try to make it kinda friendly for the americas and asia but then rip the europeans 💔 We'll include games earlier in the day too for you guys
That's okay :pandasantacookie: Timezones are a bish, and my window of opportunity for games is slim already

Besides, I have elite gamer @heather representing anyway :FitPar:

choively

Sanake slave Seventh Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,010,142
Pronouns
Nevies Nevies
the time is way to late ): but I could try to make it if there's no business so smu

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,774,814
Pronouns
She/Her
Smu even if I know I won't last long:partydogo:

Top Bottom