BREAKING NEWS Former T-ara member Ahreum threatens an acquaintance for money in a newly released voice recording

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,895

"More individuals are stepping forward to speak up against former T-ara member Ahreum. These individuals continue alleging that Ahreum had borrowed money and never repaid them. Moreover, these individuals claimed that Ahreum had blocked them on social media when they asked her to pay them back.

On April 11, YouTuber reporter Lee Jin Ho released more details of the ongoing controversy surrounding Ahreum and her fiance. On this day, the YouTube reporter also released a voice recording of Ahreum threatening her acquaintance for money.

Lee Jin Ho explained, "Ahreum is being accused of using her title as a former T-ara member to borrow money from fans, followers, and acquaintances. However, Ahreum has strongly denied the allegations... she claims that she had never (borrowed money) and it was a hacker."

He further mentioned that Ahreum has ventured into streaming, having recently set up an account on Afreeca TV. The YouTube reporter clarified that, although Ahreum has not directly commented on the ongoing controversy, she has disclosed her pregnancy. Lee Jin Ho noted this announcement was made alongside her current boyfriend, Seo Dong Hoon, despite her divorce proceedings not yet being finalized.

The YouTube reporter elaborated that Ahreum persistently denied borrowing money, insisting she "received help" from those around her. However, Lee Jin Ho asserted that there are individuals who lended money to Ahreum and haven't been repaid.

According to the recording, Ahreum threatened that she would write the name of the acquaintance on her will when she took her own life because the acquaintance refused to lend her money. The acquaintance's husband pointed this out to Ahreum and requested that Ahreum apologize to his wife for saying she would write the acquaintance's name on her will.

Following the phone call, the acquaintance's husband received a call from Ahreum's boyfriend, who continued to pour curses at him. Ahreum's boyfriend says, "Let's meet. Where are you? You know I don't abide by the law now, right? Give me your address. Give me your address right now you b**** I'm going to go to you right now. You b*****!"

Lee Jin Ho further shared details of a conversation he had with another acquaintance. This individual alleged that Ahreum had unauthorizedly used their personal information to co-sign for a loan from a private lender. This acquaintance explained to Lee Jin Ho, "I had several missed calls from an unknown number so I picked up the call and they said they were private lenders... They asked if they had the right number so I said, yes, and asked what they were calling about. They said that Lee Ahreum used loan sharks to borrow money and in that process, she used my name as a guarantor. She used my name and told them that I'm a producer."

Lee Jin Ho concluded that Ahreum and her boyfriend likely have poor credit, preventing them from securing a traditional bank loan and leading them to rely on private lenders. He also disclosed that Ahreum continued to borrow money even after she initially denied that she had borrowed money from anyone.

The YouTuber reporter explained that he wanted to publicize this to prevent people from further falling victim to Ahreum and her boyfriend. Currently, Ahreum has deactivated her Instagram account, which she used to send direct messages to her fans asking for financial aid."

Note: only copying & pasting the text. if u wanna see photos or videos go to the link

i found it so weird that no one is posting about this given the fact there is a thread about her faked suicide attempt.

Even tho i tagged "breaking news" this info is not even new-ish. Like, more than a week ago there was news exposing Ahreum and her boyfriend (i posted about it in the thread about her "suicide attempt" bc i admit i am lazy and didnt wanted make a thread about it 😅)

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,464
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow, so she isn't a victim but a scammer??:sweat:

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,895
She was previously married and announced divorce

i know that. i was talking about her current bf bc i have seen people referring to him as her fiance

I didn't read the whole expose made by dispatch bc there is a lot to read but apparently her accusations about her ex husband are fake too

And now thinking about it, it was all quite weird bc from what i recall when she announced that she was getting divorced she said that the kids would gonna stay with her ex husband but then after a while she remembers to make those accusations against her ex.
Like, if it was truth, who in their right mind would let the kids stay with an aggressor?

Not only that but the pictures she posted when accused him of violence looked too weak to me. The 1st one it didn't look a serious bruise (it was like a scratch and now i am almost sure that she could have done that to herself) and i didn't knew where to look in the 2nd photo bc i saw no bruises

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,283,038
i know that. i was talking about her current bf bc i have seen people referring to him as her fiance

I didn't read the whole expose made by dispatch bc there is a lot to read but apparently her accusations about her ex husband are fake too

And now thinking about it, it was all quite weird bc from what i recall when she announced that she was getting divorced she said that the kids would gonna stay with her ex husband but then after a while she remembers to make those accusations against her ex.
Like, if it was truth, who in their right mind would let the kids stay with an aggressor?

Not only that but the pictures she posted when accused him of violence looked too weak to me. The 1st one it didn't look a serious bruise (it was like a scratch and now i am almost sure that she could have done that to herself) and i didn't knew where to look in the 2nd photo bc i saw no bruises
Ahh k then for that part I dunno if she's engaged with her last boyfriend. All I know now is if you befriend those 2 sisters, nothing ends up good for you. And now it seems to show again.

babyv004

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,895
Next chapters of this kdrama *sorry having to continue using allkpop. i know people dont trust them 100%*

they are a mess and need to be both jailed

Just a few weeks ago she was still defended her ex-bf while accused her ex-husband of being violent to her and the kid and now she and her ex-bf have been exposed for lying, she claims to have been coersed 🙄 all so she could not suffer any repercussion from their crimes
Girl, pls

not only that but that girl need to go to an psychologist to check if she is mental ill and start take medication for whatever she have. And keep her off the social media

Top Bottom