EVENT+ From Me To You - Message Delivery

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
DXFFJYh.png

This is where we'll deliver all your heartwarming messages from Task 4 to your teammates and other users across H+.
We'll deliver team messages first, and then third-party messages later.
The thread will be opened once all messages are delivered.
Stay tuned!​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @Seriously

Hello Seri! It's time for the old exchange of feelings that you Brits are so well known for! It's always a pleasure to have someone like you in this forum to discuss and spam our faves. H+ wouldn't be the same without you! Thanks for letting me shout and scream at you about everything kpop, for whatever that is worth. And, most importantly, thank you for wading thru the 65 members of LOONA to provide me with any Haseul content i may have missed :tzuyukek: PS Yooboo is lucky to have a fan like you :sanapray: this is the greatest compliment i can give anyone.

To: @hatfelt

Henlo felthat, Robin to my Batman, fellow Yoo enthusiast and overall cool dude. Just a quick little letter to say thanks, not just for being a team member, but also for being a fun chingu. It's always a laugh to hang out with you, and I'm more than a little shocked at how well this event has gone for us. Couldn't of done it without you uwu.​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @sm maid
Dear Maidy :poggers:, Thinking about how you wanted me to read your mind and partner up with you is so funny :teeheepeepo: But, I’m really glad that we are a pair! We are flopping like no other, but I’m still having a lot of fun <3 I look forward to you crying in my PMs after every Battle City result. It’s the highlight of my day <3 Shout-out to Seri for asking Maid if she wanted to be my partner. Had he not asked, this iconic duo would have not existed lmfao.

To: @OutroTearTheFirst

Dear Outro!!!!!! Thanks for putting up with my crazy ass for this event and for powering through even with our terrible luck. I guess this combination is just too powerful for the universe, you know. You're always positive and fun so I enjoy your company without feeling pressured. Love ya ♡​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @Chomiczewska

Chomi, my participation points duo and preschool friend 😊
Thank you for bearing with me the burden of being the only people in this forum with good taste. I know it's hard but we can do it #StayStrong.
I wish you only amazing things in life, including Jay B changing his stage name back to JB; Youngjae releasing a MV with a budget of over 5 dollars; etc.
May we keep sharing the last place in future events too 😊

To: @Bchip

GOT7 thread would be dead without you there; it wouldn't be fun to question how Bambam is still not banned from twitter or why do men hate to have nice hairstyle by myself and I would miss some updates since I don't go to twitter much anymore, so thank you for being there together with me. It's also been fun so far to revive our flop duo from 2020, let's do our best to get some good prizes together!

Strong.jpg

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @Winter Air

"Dear Winter Air (My Really Cool Brother), neither of us have been super consistent when it comes to the events and games on HallyuPlus, but I'm glad you joined in with me for this one! Working together on our team's profile page was especially good for a laugh. Although we may not place for this event, I don't really mind. I just look forward to seeing what +Cards we get out of it by the end, especially since you don't have any yet. Praying to the Gacha Gods kek. Love, Vampire (Your Really Fantastique Sister)! ♡"

To: @Vampire

Salutations, strange vampire lady I live with!
I'm glad that you and I were able to partner up for an event like this. it's a very, very short list of people that understand my sense of humor to the extent you do, and none that use a forum!
Making our matching sets was shockingly painless and I think it's so funny out of all of the suggestions I made, you got hooked onto Patrick and Paul so quickly! LOL
I'm dreaming big for this event, but I know I have an unfortunate track record with forum events and games (miss ultimate detective!) LOL
Love, Your Dear Brother​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @Chiharu

Wow, I can’t believe it has been almost two years since the beginning of booharu. To be honest, I thought we would just drift apart and mind our own business since I am not very good at expressing emotion. I appreciate you for being there for me and talking with me. It’s really nice that I can talk to you about anything.

To: @boo

Roses are red, violets are blue. I luv u~
To Boo, the best wife ever. Well, I feel like I will just be repeating what I said in my Christmas letter to you, but I want you to know that I truly do appreciate you <3. You stick by my side when no one else will, even when I'm being unreasonable. I think the two of us have a genuine bond that can't be broken, so from today onward two, let's continue to get alone! I luv u, uwu.​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @Nara

To my dearest partner Nara, before starting this event we’d interacted with each other quite a bit. And I can say you’re definitely one of my favorite users to play with. You’re so sweet and have a naturally calming aura around you. I can not even begin to show my appreciation for you so I’ve written you a short rap/poem:

You’re the most wonderful gal around
Every single person is bound-

To fall in love you
And it’s not just restricted to the boundaries of Hallyu.

We truly suit each other like a glove,
And you’re the only partner I’d ever want in this Battle of Love

jungkook-heart.gif

To: @Beefy

Dear Beefy,
The best part about the Battle of Love is that we got to pair up together as BeNa <3 Thank you for being such an amazing partner! You snapped with your decision making throughout the event while cheering us on :) We’ve known each other before, but this event gave us an opportunity to talk a lot more and it sure kept us on our toes! You’re one of my favorite users here, and you’ll always have a special place in my heart. Keep being you, and I’m looking forward to creating more memories with you <3

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @yongfilms

Dear SuperYong,
Thank you for being my partner-in-crime. We do a lot of dumb stuff and I love it. We bring so much chaos to H+ and H+ would be hella boring without us! Well… Without you. I’d also like to say that you’re doing great getting that education! You’re going places. I’ll be in your corner rooting for you and if you ever need to talk to someone, I got you. Idk how to end this so… Uh… yay?
Your partner, Randy~

To: @ARandomFan

HI RANDYYYYY <3 day 7 of being a couple already! feels just like yesterday when i saved you from a tree and let the entire world die just to be with you :sehunehh: thanks for helping me turn h+ into the train-wreck it is today and trusting me to take lead in this event even tho i nearly got us killed so many times <3 let's make 2022 randyong's year and let's finish off the event by kicking these people's asses :poggers:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @kimsguardian

Dear partner, i wanted to tell you that i've been enjoying being in a team with you. You have a really a nice and laid back personality, so it's easy to get along with you. Thank you for your hard work although you are busy and than you so much for trusting in me despite the fact i'm a flop with ocasional luck. Let's keep working together while enjoying the event! ;)

To: @Bellamy

hey bell, thank you for accepting me as your partner. at first i wasn't going to participate in this event because nobody wants to be my partner but you came to saved me in the last minute! i am so lucky to have you, your luck and your persistence in games along with my laziness we're completed each other. whatever the event result gonna be, i'm just glad i partnered up with you!​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

Bellamy, I love your Aespa sets and I like seeing you around whenever we play games together. You're really cute and funny. I think this line suits you well, “No matter where, the main character’s spot is mine” <3

Dear Bell, Heya! I hope you’re doing well. We don’t talk to each that much but I love seeing you around especially in the nct gif spammers thread! I hope you know that you’re doing great. And that I appreciate you :3 Randy~​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

HI CHOMI-CHOMEZ!! my polish twin & the gamer queen of h+ <33 happy valentines/st patricks day! i've cherished all the times we've spent together flopping at games and being victims of stanniemaid's constant bullying towards us, but we still come out strong and rise at the end of the day~~ thanks for being the fun cute hamster you are and let's keep flopping together :bakacat:

Kimsguardian,
It’s your first time joining the big event at H+; I’m glad you joined and was relieved when you finally found your partner Bell! We've known each other for a long time now, and appreciate how you’ve been so supportive of me throughout the years <3 You give tremendous impact to H+; this forum wouldn’t be the same without you!

To: @SWAGGER

@SWAGGER hey,, wassup?! thank you for being so active in those sm gg threads, you know we have similar taste right? keep it up dude~ lol

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To Seriously:
Watching you manhandle those flowers yesterday was HAWT. Please come again. My hydrangeas are gasping for air. Please help me plant flowers in the shape of your eyes 🥰 and please don’t tell my lover 😫
- Love, 🌺

Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend. No way no way I think you need a new one. I'm here If you ever get bored of your absent wife ;) You know where to find me wink wink ;)

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

My fave staff member, best mod, invented managing a community, and now expert host. Thanks for always being supportive and making me smile. I hope your men yell about some nonsense over SM noise just how you like it. Some stuff hasn't exactly been easy for you lately, but know I'll always be available if you need a good rant... Your sexy and mysterious admirer.
X

sm! my nice and funny friend! I am happy that we met on H+. I may tease you sometimes but it’s because I feel comfortable around you. Also I may talk about not knowing NCT and such, but I am not anti. I promise!

To:
@sm maid

To smsm, I picked u as the other person to write a message to bc I figured it would be the easiest. Well, I already said everything I wanted to say to u in my Christmas letter, but errr. I'm glad you re-joined targcord, even if u had to be strong armed into it. Sometimes u annoy me, but if u don't piss your friend off at times...are you really even friends? Still, you're pretty fun to talk to~​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

To: @Stannie

Thank you for all of your continuous support on trying to make the user with most angry reacts on H+! Achieving this goal is my dream and I'd never be able to even attempt to reach it without you there!
Forum wouldn't be as fun without someone to biker with, so thank you for dealing with my annoying booty~
Wink.jpg

-unghost-
Google docs, please tell Stannie that i enjoy the moments that we have interacted, although we don't truly seem to be friends, maybe another life.
PS Thanks for all the angry reacts to my Sana gifs showing love and support for her. Amen.
-reghost-

Dear Stannie!
I think you are a very sexy, cool Events Lead, (omg that TITLE!) and your conduct is most impressive. the way you handle yourself is just a true lesson in perfection.
In all seriousness though, I do really appreciate how much you care about making these events and games fun for us!
Looking forward to the rest of the event, and I hope you have a good time!
Love, Winter Air

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,000,583
JAYHjGk.png

"Dear Stannie, I'm glad you got into anime and I don't say that just because I'm some sort of otaku propagandist or whatever, LOL. I say it because I think that's when we started to get to know each other better and then from there, it was easier for me to talk to you in general elsewhere around HallyuPlus, too. I like you, and admire all the effort you put into this forum. Sincerely, Vampire! ♡"

To: @Stannie @soozie

Stannie and soozie,
thank you for your hard work in this exciting event.
You're amazing and I'm very grateful to have both of you as my Events teammates.
Keep up the good work!​

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,593,007
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
JAYHjGk.png

To Seriously:
Watching you manhandle those flowers yesterday was HAWT. Please come again. My hydrangeas are gasping for air. Please help me plant flowers in the shape of your eyes 🥰 and please don’t tell my lover 😫
- Love, 🌺

Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend. No way no way I think you need a new one. I'm here If you ever get bored of your absent wife ;) You know where to find me wink wink ;)

oooh seri got stalkers?
go seri you hot stuff :lurk1:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,287,599
JAYHjGk.png

Chomi, my participation points duo and preschool friend 😊
Thank you for bearing with me the burden of being the only people in this forum with good taste. I know it's hard but we can do it #StayStrong.
I wish you only amazing things in life, including Jay B changing his stage name back to JB; Youngjae releasing a MV with a budget of over 5 dollars; etc.
May we keep sharing the last place in future events too 😊

To: @Bchip

GOT7 thread would be dead without you there; it wouldn't be fun to question how Bambam is still not banned from twitter or why do men hate to have nice hairstyle by myself and I would miss some updates since I don't go to twitter much anymore, so thank you for being there together with me. It's also been fun so far to revive our flop duo from 2020, let's do our best to get some good prizes together!

Strong.jpg
It wouldn't be us if we didn't diss got7 in messages to each other :RunPar:
JAYHjGk.png

HI CHOMI-CHOMEZ!! my polish twin & the gamer queen of h+ <33 happy valentines/st patricks day! i've cherished all the times we've spent together flopping at games and being victims of stanniemaid's constant bullying towards us, but we still come out strong and rise at the end of the day~~ thanks for being the fun cute hamster you are and let's keep flopping together :bakacat:
Cute4.jpg

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭100,169,449
Pronouns
He/Him
JAYHjGk.png

Kimsguardian,
It’s your first time joining the big event at H+; I’m glad you joined and was relieved when you finally found your partner Bell! We've known each other for a long time now, and appreciate how you’ve been so supportive of me throughout the years <3 You give tremendous impact to H+; this forum wouldn’t be the same without you!

thank you as always :heartpar:

oooh seri got stalkers?
go seri you hot stuff :lurk1:
you can't say no to the birthday boy
dahyun-twice-dahyun.gif

Top Bottom