GAME+ [FINISHED] Guess the Halloween movie/anime - Ends October 26th @ 10:40PM EST

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,056,582
Gameplay

In a separate post, I will post a list of descriptions for the plot of 20 movies/anime shows that are fitting for Halloween and the month of spooktober

Players must correctly guess what movie/anime I am describing.

Players will have 26 hours, starting from when I post this thread, to submit their answers.

The player who gets the most correct answers wins.

In the case of a tie, the user who submitted their answers first wins.

No need to sign up, simply submit your answers to me in a PM titled "Guess the Halloween movie/anime - Username."

Rules

You may only submit ONCE. You may not edit your post afterwards.

Answers must be given in the proper order to be counted as correct. (For example, you can't put the answer to number 1 in the number 4 spot).

Answers submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.

Do not cheat. This includes, but is no limited to, sharing answers through pm and seeking help outside H+.

Prizes

1st Place - 4 orbs, 90k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points + 900 Pokecoins, 4 Pokeballs
2nd Place - 3 orbs, 80k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points + 800 Pokecoins, 4 Pokeballs
3rd Place - 2 orbs. 70k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points + 700 Pokecoins, 4 Pokeballs
Participation - 90k, 5 Elite Gamer Points + 500 Pokecoins, 2 Pokeballs

@Events Squad

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,056,582
LIST

1. Would you trade your negligent parents for alternate versions of them that are attentive and loving, but definitely evil

2. Teen girl discovers she is a witch, and after following her grandmother into a portal to a different world, she must then save said world from an evil warlock.

3. He was a ghost, she was a girl, but love knows no bounds

4. Teen boy accidentally frees witches and must now prevent their immortality

5. Just your average quirky family doing quirky things, nothing strange to see here

6. Local priest attempts to free girl possessed by demon

7. Haunted hotel turns man into evil, homicidal maniac

8. Haunted TV attempts to kidnap little girl

9. Evil doll commits murder

10. Orphanage raises children to be food for demons

11. Bizarre deaths have begun occurring in a small town. At the same time, a mysterious family has moved into a castle on the outskirts of the town.

12. Teen boy moves to village and befriends classmates, everything seems great until he learns that the village is cursed. Said curse repeatedly drives him and his friends insane and homicidal.

13. Website allows you to get rid of a person you don't like, just type in their name and a creepy girl will appear to send them to hell. However, the catch is that you will also be sent to hell when you die.

14. Child wastes Halloween sitting in a pumpkin patch waiting for what he believes to be the Halloween equivalent of Santa Claus

15. A school for literal monster children. I guess in a world where werewolves exist, a dog being hired as a teacher isn't that strange

16. Evil child is literal spawn of Satan

17. Arranged marriage plans go awry when the groom is dragged to the underworld by a deceased bride

18. Local goth wants to be Santa but all he knows how to do is be spooky and scare people, so his attempts cause nothing but chaos.

19. Lighthearted ghost hunting

20. Twin girls attempt to thwart the plans of an evil aunt, while saving another aunt from a curse.​

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,818
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
TaeTiSeo-Halloween-Costumes-s-E2-99-A5neism-32620724-500-240.gif

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭154,117
Man, there's a few of these that seem so familiar, but in the end, I really couldn't place them :viva: ... Still, I think I was able guess more than half of them correctly! I hope skjfdhdg :TzuyuKek:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,450
Googling some things and spooking myself out in the process :weep:

edit: Wait, am I cheating by googling... :brbdying:
Do not cheat. This includes, but is no limited to, sharing answers through pm and seeking help outside H+.
If so, give me the participation rewards if I'm not completely cancelled ajksdfhaf

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,597,499

If so, give me the participation rewards if I'm not completely cancelled ajksdfhaf
Isn't this rule in all guessing games and we always google the hell out of them :Slime:

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,056,582

gurl, I know everyone googled like crazy

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭157,333

:TzuyuKek: we have this rule in a lot of our games, usually, it’s more for sharing answers or getting someone (a person - not google) to help you answer.
google should be fine unless specifically stated.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭154,117
gurl, I know everyone googled like crazy
wtf??? :dami: Had I known the rules were going to be that lax, I would have tried to answer more of them. I only used Google to double check titles I was for sure going to answer with

Chiharu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,056,582
wtf??? :dami: Had I known the rules were going to be that lax, I would have tried to answer more of them. I only used Google to double check titles I was for sure going to answer with
gfdsa, well, I can't exactly stop anyone from googling or know if they do :pepesanta:

Also, I thought the person in that image was Johnny at first, sorry to ha

Top Bottom