ANNOUNCEMENT Half a decade old, can you believe it?

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,919,534
1656501184706.jpeg

Its crazy to think its been 5 years since we opened our doors. Our little space has evolved into a community that embraces the richness of Asian entertainment in all its forms. Whether it's discussing the latest chart-topping hits, beloved dramas, or discovering talented artists across Asia, Hallyuplus has been a beacon of passion and discovery. Together, we've celebrated countless comebacks, explored diverse cultures, and forged friendships that span continents. Our forum stands as a testament to the power of shared enthusiasm and the beauty of cultural exchange in the world of Asian entertainment.

As we commemorate this milestone, let's reflect on the growth and evolution that have shaped Hallyuplus into the inclusive community it is today. Beyond entertainment, we've fostered a space where diversity is celebrated, where voices are heard, and where everyone's love for Asian pop culture finds a home. The dedication of our members, staff, and contributors in all forms has been instrumental in creating a welcoming environment where ideas flourish and creativity thrives. What began as a passion project remains as such. We owe much to the people who set the foundation, and their contribution will always be respected.

Together, we celebrated achievements, seen the world change, and weathered challenges as a united fandom. We've grown not just in numbers but in our appreciation for the diverse sounds and stories that Asian music brings to our lives. Here's to all the members who've made this community a second home. Let's continue spreading H+ in all its forms and making more memories in the years to come!

As a bonus, I will be handing Orbs and Plus Coins to random people who can figure out what my favorite K-Pop comebacks have been this year.
:Slime:

Last edited:

RussianRoulette

Trainee Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,162,900
Pronouns
She/Her
Unrelated, but my ass is bad at math and when I first read the “half a decade old” title for some reason my brain defaulted to “it’s been fifty years??????” :jinjudge:

And my guesses will be Le sserafim smart and easy , or illits magnetic

gatoelblue

Lil Ball of Floof Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,050
Pronouns
They/Them
:pandasantathink: I reopened the site and I was still on this page, so I will give another guess. Super Lady by (g)I-DLE

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭399,709

giphy.gif

whew, 5 years already?! It feels like its only been 2 years based on my lockdown-induced time dysmorphia :teehee:

I'm gonna go with ITZY's Untouchable/Mr Vampire or QWER's T.B.H​

Last edited:

SirTim0thy

🦋 Karma Butterfly 🦋
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭587,250
Happy 5 years H+

A special thanks to the staff who put the time and effort into maintaining the forum.

Though I've been here for only 6 months, I've been grateful for the community and the role it plays in the lives of our shared interests.

My guess: Sunmi's 🎈in love.

P.S. - 16 June is the best date for a birthday. ;)

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,719,513
Five years of wonderful Kpop memories. Hopefully many more to come. Congratulations and thank you to all Hallyuplus staff and members.

I'm going to guess Song Sohee: Against the Dark Ocean not because I think it's your favorite but because I think it should be everyone's favorite.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,250
5 years is wild, I'd be lying if I said I thought H+ would live past 1 tbh. Forums are a dying breed, but we've managed to weather the storm so far.

It's nice to see a little influx of new faces lately, hope that trend will continue.

Hopefully here's to another 5 if we can continue to afford it kek
dreamcatcher-drink.gif

Oh, and I think Ackerman oppar liked Girl's Night by Loossemble!

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,895,499
Pronouns
He/Him
happy anniversary hallyuplus!! :sanapray:

glad we're still here even after all those storm including that scary pandemic, i'm not gonna guess what's your favourite comeback but i just wanna say unlimited thank you to our founding father who dedicated his life for this small forum, i love you man!:LovePar:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,090,382
Can't believe it's been 5 years...the passage of time is wild. I'm glad I decided to hop onto this forum, cause it's where I met my targfam :christmasblob:...the rest of u guys are also p cool, ig

and I'm gonna guess heya for ur fav comeback, or accendio if it counds

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,919,534
I've given everyone who guessed random amounts of PC and Orbs. Check your notifications if you haven't seen them. As for the correct answers it was;

LSF - Smart
Kiss of Life - Midas Touch
IVE- Ascendio

Nobody guessed Babymonster though I guess this year marked their official debut as opposed to last years single, but Like That has been on repeat.

Top Bottom