VIDEO @HallyuPlus Interview | Talking to the Cast of 'Landed in Korea'

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109

Our Hallyu+ Social Media Team recently sat down with the cast members of the web-series, 'Landed in Korea'!

'Landed in Korea' is an Indian-South Korean co-production where our female lead, Sweatha, who happens to be a fan of Korean dramas, travels to Korea for a Summer journey filled with romance. Her childhood friend, played by Jin Gun, takes her on an adventure to meet a circle of new friends consisting of Jeongseok & the talented musician, Aoora. As our protagonist navigates her newly established friendships a series of misunderstandings and hidden affections begin to bloom. Will she choose the perfect K-drama ending or discover an unexpected love story?

GFX by @yerm
Interview arranged by @Chococo
Interview conducted by @Polaris_Tae

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,612,828
First view and comment, yay!

Love it. You've done such a good job, Polaris! I am very proud of you and you handled it so well! There was no reason to be nervous at all.

Aoora sounds so excited and such a fluffball. And I really enjoyed getting know to the rest of the cast. Amazing!

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,109
First view and comment, yay!

Love it. You've done such a good job, Polaris! I am very proud of you and you handled it so well! There was no reason to be nervous at all.

Aoora sounds so excited and such a fluffball. And I really enjoyed getting know to the rest of the cast. Amazing!
hihihi thankies :poggers:
It was so interesting getting to know the guys and now I'm sold into trying to slip in the 'what's your go-to coffee order' into every Kpop interview we produce.
Korea and their cute obsession with Americano's
Now if only the translation requests didn't cost so much to source
793492297937059840.webp

Last edited:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭776,051
Ah, this is neat. Good work, guys!

And Polaris, your aussie accent :love:

Top Bottom